You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



March 21, 2022 9:45 pm  #1


Msc research on Dacryphilia

Hey everyone! https://cdn.boardhost.com/emoticons/happy.png
 For my current MSc research, I am recruiting participants who are over the age of 18 to take part in a study examining dacryphilia and the factors that may influence this interest. The current study has been approved by the University of Lincoln Ethics Committee under the reference code: UoL2022 8337.

If you are interested in taking part, or wish to read more information about the study, please click the link: http://bit.ly/3MFQcHZ .The study should take approximately 30 minutes to complete and requires you to be on a desktop or laptop ! 

Thanks so much for your help,
Isobel xx

 

March 21, 2022 10:26 pm  #2


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

I'll do it right away.

My keyboard e is not working properly but I managed to finish it, interesting. Hope you get what you need to help people in need.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (March 21, 2022 10:46 pm)

 

March 22, 2022 9:17 am  #3


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I'll do it right away.

My keyboard e is not working properly but I managed to finish it, interesting. Hope you get what you need to help people in need.

thank you so much ! 

     Thread Starter
 

March 22, 2022 1:34 pm  #4


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

I'll get on it as soon as I can get on a laptop


Ugly crying is pretty crying
 

March 22, 2022 1:42 pm  #5


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

It works on IPad also, if you have a keyboard. This is quite long, will finish it soon.

I love that you were able to get something like this funded. Please share your publication once complete!

 

March 22, 2022 2:25 pm  #6


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

truffle wrote:

It works on IPad also, if you have a keyboard. This is quite long, will finish it soon.

I love that you were able to get something like this funded. Please share your publication once complete!

ofc! i will share it with all of you when it is completed (: 

     Thread Starter
 

March 22, 2022 8:23 pm  #7


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

Oh I'm gonna do the study!

Edit: maybe this study is not for me because crying is appealing on an emotional/romantic level, not so much a sexual one. Also, I don't understand the question on page 3 (reasons for sexual behavior).

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (March 22, 2022 10:29 pm)


Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.
 

March 23, 2022 3:22 pm  #8


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Oh I'm gonna do the study!

Edit: maybe this study is not for me because crying is appealing on an emotional/romantic level, not so much a sexual one. Also, I don't understand the question on page 3 (reasons for sexual behavior).

its ok if its not for you but i am trying to gain different perspectives (: thank you for being honest tho !

     Thread Starter
 

March 30, 2022 4:18 pm  #9


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

Looking forward to the results. Will you post them here when the study is finished?

 

April 6, 2022 11:19 pm  #10


Re: Msc research on Dacryphilia

The exercise was hella weird


Ugly crying is pretty crying
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum