You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 11, 2022 4:42 am  #1

Small self obs (female) of this weekend

These are some small observations, so please don't expect too much. I have been crying, but had no tears, except for the last situation. I will be writing them from my point of view, but as Teargazer has seen all of it, he will be glad to describe it from his poit of view as well.

Lover of Teargazer, provider of tears

April 11, 2022 4:44 am  #2

Re: Small self obs (female) of this weekend

1. Teargazer and I, we were playing Minecraft on a server, and were somewhere I've never been before (the nether). He was digging down, and I had to wait till he came back.

I was so afraid, waiting there alone, with creepy noises, afraid he might fall into lava or be attacked by dangerous creatures and die, while I would be unable to help him.

My eyes filled with tears, and I hugged myself, and talked to him sounding really weepy. This took about 10 minutes, until he came back unscathed.

A little while later, I was still afraid, and Teargazer offered me a virtual hug, something we do often. so I hugged myself, imagining that he would be hugging me, and started to whimper and sniffle. But then I started to laugh, because of the way that sound mixed with the background noises of the game, and we continued playing.

2. I had calmed down again, but after a while, as I tried a new digging technique, I felt slow and that I was delaying him.

I started to cry; my voice turned weepy and somewhat high-pitched, I started sobbing audibly (lasting about 12 secs), and I was sniffling.

We continued playing, but I was stressed out, and sobbed shortly and audibly, two times, and in between my voice became really scared and weepy and high pitched, and I was sniffling.

After working for a while, I suddenly burst out "I can't do it", really high pitched, sniffled, and sobbed short but rather loud. After explaining my difficulties I sobbed again, longer (15 secs), but not so loud as before.

April 11, 2022 4:46 am  #3

3. Then we finished playing minecraft, and Teargazer got upset because his laptop had technical issues.

I felt helpless, as I could neither help him solve it nor calm him down. I sobbed three times, with sniffling.

April 11, 2022 4:47 am  #4

4. During the day we were talking, and I got emotional. I got blurry eyes, a weepy voice, and I was sniffling. Teargazer offered me a virtual hug, which I accepted.

April 11, 2022 4:48 am  #5

5. We were in a videochat discussing a text we wanted to write together, and I had shown Teargazer my first draft. He suggested some cuts, and that felt really difficult to me.

I felt how my eyes got blurry, and I gave him a sign to stop talking, and pointed to my eyes. I waited a bit, striving to keep that feeling, and felt how a tear welled up in my right eye. And then it ran down my cheek, coming from the middle of the eye, running down to my cheek. And a short while later a tear came from my left eye, running down about halfway down my cheek. I was curious how far they would run, and if there might be more of them, but then we said something funny, and the crying stopped.

April 11, 2022 4:49 am  #6

It is noteworthy, that 1-4 all happend on sunday, so she had cried 4 times on that day (which is not unusual for her).

Last edited by Teargazer (April 11, 2022 4:49 am)

April 11, 2022 5:10 am  #7

Sweet obs, were the tears big or small, hot or cold? How far did they reach? Was it a single tear from each eye? How did your bf react when he saw your tears?

April 11, 2022 5:21 am  #8

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Sweet obs, were the tears big or small, hot or cold? How far did they reach? Was it a single tear from each eye? How did your bf react when he saw your tears?

I could only see the tear on her right cheek. I think I either would have kissed the tear or observed it and wait, if it's maybe running down her neck.

April 11, 2022 5:36 am  #9

I think the right one was bigger than the left one. And when they are big, yes, they sometimes feel a bit cold, and as I remember, this was the case here, too. The right one ran over my cheek as far as my chin, the left one only to the middle of the cheek. And yes, it was a single tear from each eye.

How did Teargazer react? He's already written something. I would like to add that he offered me a hug as soon as he saw that I was tearing up, but I signalled him to wait because I hoped that a tear would come if I didn't change too much. And after the tears did come, I was already happy about the tears, so I didn't need any more comforting.

April 11, 2022 1:55 pm  #10

Blurry Eyes wrote:

I think the right one was bigger than the left one. And when they are big, yes, they sometimes feel a bit cold, and as I remember, this was the case here, too. The right one ran over my cheek as far as my chin, the left one only to the middle of the cheek. And yes, it was a single tear from each eye.

How did Teargazer react? He's already written something. I would like to add that he offered me a hug as soon as he saw that I was tearing up, but I signalled him to wait because I hoped that a tear would come if I didn't change too much. And after the tears did come, I was already happy about the tears, so I didn't need any more comforting.

I never would have thought the size of tears affected their temperature, so when you shed smaller tears they are warmer? Have you noticed what determines tear size (intensity of crying, sad or happy crying)?

Board footera