You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2022 6:10 am  #1

My God... I've found the ultimate video

So, for years, my perfect fantasy has been someone with a full face of heavy makeup just absolutely shedding tears that run all down her face and sliding and running into her lipstick and everything.

Well, this girl from a Romanian reality TV show absolutely comes unglued starting around the 5:00 mark, and there is makeup flying EVERYWHERE. There are tears cascading down her face making numerous tracks, foundation just pouring down off her face and staining her lipstick and then dripping down everywhere, and she can't control any of it.

Eventually, someone gets her a napkin, but good lord... her face is a total mess. I just can't get over how much makeup there was just falling and sliding off. 

It's... kinda gross but also incredibly hot to say the least. Definitely the closest I've ever come to a perfect video. 

May 23, 2022 9:15 pm  #2

Re: My God... I've found the ultimate video

Stewman wrote:

It's... kinda gross but also incredibly hot

Lol that’s this entire forum in a nutshell.

It’s so weird, I didn’t find her attractive when I first saw her, but as soon as she started crying she seemed much more attractive.

I like that she didn’t try too hard to wipe the tears or cover her face.

May 23, 2022 10:24 pm  #3

Re: My God... I've found the ultimate video

I really like that she allows most of her tears unchecked, a big plus is the distinctive tone her streaks have compared to the rest of her face, highlighting the tear streaks. Her soft sobs are cute, guess turns on some buttons in the forum, no lip curl (sorry TN). I don't know if it was me or the audio goes mute for a short while, soon after she starts properly crying.

Board footera