You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 10, 2023 6:23 pm  #361

Re: Best friends

As soon as I stop spinning I gasp as I feel him lift me in the air like a princess. My relaxed thigh muscles giving in to the pressure of his fingers and my relaxed calves swaying as they clash in a very relaxed manner against his hands softly molding as they clash against his hand.

I giggled a bit as I felt a tent pressing against my back side just before he placed me back in my dressing room. As I was getting changed he answered my previous question asking me if I could tell weather he liked how I looked or not. Obviously his tent gave it away.

"So I guess you REALLY liked it...huh." I answered back as I stepped out of the dressing room. "Still care to get an outfit?" I asked before I decided if it was time to check out.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 10, 2023 6:23 pm)

April 10, 2023 6:45 pm  #362

She replies as she steps out of the dressing room.: "So I guess you REALLY liked it...huh." "Still care to get an outfit?" she asks. I smile as I blush, still not used to being so sexually open to her, then I ask: "Is that the only one you're picking? There are many other beautiful ones out there" I point a few and hope she picks more for her to indulge me in.

April 11, 2023 6:25 pm  #363

He changes the subject from him getting clothes to weather I'm getting more.

"I figured since you so lovingly volunteered to pay I wasn't going to go all out. Besides I'm not really comfortable in shorts so I figured I'd start with one pair and get used to them before spending any more of your money on any more."  I said kind of hoping he wouldn't push but kind of anticipating the opposite as I know how much he likes to see my bare legs.

April 12, 2023 6:24 pm  #364

I smile: "It's ok, you can get used to this pair first, allow me to get a pair of convertible cargo pants (they convert to shorts one inch above the knee). I go to pay then we go back home.

April 13, 2023 4:38 pm  #365

He says its ok if I only want one pair of shorts until I'm comfortable. He then quickly picks out a pair of convertible cargo pants for himself. He pays then we head back to the car. Without even thinking I place my hand on his thigh as he drives for the ride home.

"I'm so lucky to be your girl. The love and care you have for me is something I'll always cherish." I say after a few moments of silence.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (April 13, 2023 4:38 pm)

April 13, 2023 11:33 pm  #366

As I am driving in the freeway, I feel a soft, smooth hand softly touching the middle of my thigh, I feel my quad muscles responding to the touch. I enjoy feeling the silky, small hand teasingly sliding along my firm muscles, raising where the muscles are more defined and descending where the muscle ends, I then hear my girlfriend say: "I'm so lucky to be your girl. The love and care you have for me is something I'll always cherish."

I can't help but return the gesture, but instead of feeling firm, hard muscles, I feel extremely feminine and sexy muscles that jiggle in my hand as I softly squeeze and caress them. Still looking at the road, I smile and say: "You have no idea how much I missed feeling a sexy, loving hand caressing my thighs, feel free to do so whenever you feel like, and don't refrain if by any chance we're in public, I trust you as much as you trust me."

After a short while, we arrive to the house.

April 14, 2023 9:29 pm  #367

I soon feel his hand returning the gesture squeezing and caressing my thigh making my it jiggle. I then hear him  tell me how much he's missed his thighs being caressed. He said I could do it whenever I want, even in public.

Before I knew it we arrived back at my house. As soon as we entered I noticed it was getting late. I asked him if he was hungry as I wanted to cook for him. While waiting for his answer I excused myself to the bedroom saying I was going to put my new clothes away. I decided to surprise him by wearing them while I cooked.

I came out of the bedroom wearing my new clothes. Before he had a chance to react  u spoke boldly.

"I'd love to cook for you and then eat out on my deck wearing the new outfit you gave me. What do you think?" I asked quickly feeling rather bold alk of a sudden.

April 15, 2023 1:04 am  #368

As soon as I see her come out of the bedroom wearing the shorts I had just given her gives my body an instant surge of desire for her, I forget that I'm hungry, I just want to feel her skin against mine as we become one, I feel the desire, a desperate need to feel her feminine thighs and calves jiggling and molding in my hands.

As she says: "I'd love to cook for you and then eat out on my deck wearing the new outfit you gave me. What do you think?" I reply: "At this moment I would rather eat you instead of eating with you. I'd love to feel your body against mine, I'd love to bring you to the sky and return with you in my arms." I motion her to sit next to me (Unless she really is hungry).

April 15, 2023 5:31 pm  #369

He surprises me, completely foregoing dinner and instead telling me that seeing me in my new outfit makes him want to become one with me. He then motions me to sit down on the couch next to.him.

"You really love my outfit that much?" I ask a bit more surprised than I meant to. "I just figured I'd try to remove myself from my comfort zone like you've been encouraging me to and wear my new outfit/let my legs/thighs show outside (as we eat). But honestly I like your idea better." I finish feeling my cheeks flush.

With that I almost immediately felt his warm hand being placed on my rather cool thigh.

April 16, 2023 4:59 am  #370

"I don't love your outfit, I love how you look in the outfit, which is different. I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing and feeling your feminine, soft thighs and calves jiggle as you walk towards me, allowing me to jiggle them in my hands." As I say this I firmly place a hand on her cool thigh, indulging in the jiggle that it makes in response to my contact.

I turn my eyes from her thigh to her eyes: " What is your favorite position? How would you like me to bring you to the sky and back?" As I finish, I turn my eyes back to her thighs, firmly grasping and jiggling her other thigh as I pull her close to me.

Board footera