You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2023 7:44 pm  #451

Re: Best friends

As we part our kiss I feel his hands continuing down lower to my thighs washing/massaging them making them jiggle in his hands. He then continues down to my calves. I can barely contain myself as between my cathartic sobs/tears and his relaxing massage I am now very turned on.

Without thinking I find myself running my fingers through his hair as he is still bent washing my calves. After a moment I run my fingers lower to his shoulders where I find myself rubbing and squeeze them more sensually than I meant to.

June 6, 2023 8:58 pm  #452

As I am sensually jiggling and wobbling her calves with the massage/wash, I feel her fingers beginning to caress my hair.

I smile as I feel her hands continue lower, now she’s massaging my shoulders. Feeling her so turned on makes me a bit creative, still on my knees (as I was washing her calves), I slowly turn my face to her inner parts, teasingly blowing and breathing hot air in her inner parts as I bring my hands there and start stimulating her…

June 7, 2023 5:04 pm  #453

I feel my sobs start to dissolve (although my tears continue to flow steadily) as I feel him blowing and breathing hot air on my inner parts. After only a min I let out a low moan when I feel the touch of his hands on my inner parts. As I still have my hands on his shoulders I squeeze them a bit harder than I meant to as he continues to stimulate me.

"If you want to become one with me we better get out of the shower or I'm not going to be able to hold off long." I say indulging myself in the feeling of his hands in me.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 7, 2023 5:05 pm)

June 8, 2023 4:49 pm  #454

I feel a smile forming in my face as I hear a low moan and she squeezes my shoulders a bit harder, and a sweet voice says: "If you want to become one with me we better get out of the shower or I'm not going to be able to hold off long."

I stand and turn the water off, taking my girlfriend's hand in one hand and our towels in the other, walk to bed. Throwing the towels to the bed, I lay her on top of the towels and I get between her thighs, quickly becoming one with her, my hands on her inner-front thighs as I become one with her. I feel her reaching peak quickly, I am not even halfway there. I ride her waves of joy as her thighs and calves jiggle hard in my hands and against the back of my thighs.

I lean and give her a very passionate kiss crashing on her lips as I am still thrusting inside her. Seems the kiss brings her quickly to another climax, this time I thrust harder, feeling her sexy, soft muscles jiggle hard, even wobble in my hands and hips as well as her calves wobbling against the back of my thighs and the sides of my abs, making me reach the point of no return.

As soon as we both regain consciousness, I see her eyes completely filled with happy tears.

June 8, 2023 9:49 pm  #455

He quickly shuts the water off, taking my hand and our towels and leading me to his bed. I guess he didn't want to enjoy me in the shower. After he lays the towels.down on his bed he quickly lays me on top of them and quickly becomes one with me.  I can feel myself quickly reaching the point of no return, hoping he was too. After only a few more thrusts I feel my thighs and calves begin to jiggle hard in his hands and the backs of his thighs as I finally begin to bathe his member.

He leans in and gives me a passionate kiss on my lips as he continues to thrust. I guess he hadn't reached his peak yet. As he is still kissing my I can feel myself quickly reaching the point again. He begins to thrust harder as I guess he sensed he was bringing me to the point again. My thighs begin to jiggle hard in his hands and hips as my thighs jiggle against the backs of his thighs and the sides of his abs with each hard thrust. Before I know it incou!d feel him filling me up.

After we were both spent I could feel my eyes filling up with tears again, this time they were happy tears.

"I've never been with someone that has made me cry so many happy tears as you have." I begin slowly making sure he knows (at the moment) I am not sad (far from it actually). "I know we do need to start packing later, but can we just lie here and take a small rest as I want to enjoy every sec of these amazing feels you are giving me." I finish in an almost whisper.

June 10, 2023 6:32 am  #456

I don’t even ask, but she wants to share with me: "I've never been with someone that has made me cry so many happy tears as you have. I know we do need to start packing later, but can we just lie here and take a small rest as I want to enjoy every sec of these amazing feels you are giving me."

As she whispers the last words, I let her know: “my love, you have no idea how your happy tears make me feel, I don’t think there is any feeling that surpasses wiping and kissing your happy tears after feeling your shapely thighs and calves jiggle strong, even wobble in my hands.” I blush as I think what I just expressed.

June 10, 2023 2:41 pm  #457

I see him blush as he expresses that I have no idea how special my happy tears make him feel; (wiping and kissing my tears after feeling my thighs and calves jiggle in his hands). I lean over kissing him on the cheek before intertwining my legs with his.

"I wish we could just stay like this forever." I whispered as I placed my head on his chest just soaking up the warmth of his body.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 10, 2023 2:41 pm)

June 10, 2023 6:14 pm  #458

She leans over kissing me on the cheek before intertwining her legs with mine, her inner thighs jiggle in the process, involuntarily (but not unfortunately) causing a tent to slowly grow.

She whispers, as she places her head on my chest: "I wish we could just stay like this forever." not sure if she ignores the tent or she is not aware of it.

I smile as I bring my hand down her outer thigh gently, feeling her skin give in easily and her muscles allowing my fingers to lightly sink in them.

June 11, 2023 3:11 pm  #459

I see him smile at my words as I feel him place his hand on my outer thigh and begin to slowly run his hand along it's length. I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck as I slowly drift off knowing in the back of my mind we have a lot of work to do (packing) after we awake.

June 11, 2023 8:52 pm  #460

I feel my girlfriend doze off in my arms, I smile as I follow her steps, I drift off to sleep feeling her breath in my neck and her jiggling thigh in my hand…

Board footera