You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2023 6:20 pm  #491

Re: Best friends

As soon as I climb on top of him he immediately enters. I begin riding him making my thighs jiggle against his hips and in his hands (as he was holding on to my hips from the moment I climbed on top). After only a few thrusts I feel his body tense as he filled me up fuller than I can ever remember.

As I hadn't quite reached the point yet I felt him thrust a few more times with the last of the strength his member had left. It only took a couple more thrusts for me to reach the point bathing his member like I've never remembered.

As we were trying to catch our breath (his member still inside of me) I ask "So, would you rather spend the night here or at my place? We still have two days before either of us need to go back to work so it really doesn't matter to me. If anything we can unpack your car tomorrow." I asked in all seriousness hoping I wasn't ruining the mood.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 20, 2023 6:21 pm)

June 20, 2023 6:32 pm  #492

That last couple of thrusts is all it takes for my sexy girl to reach the point of no return.
As we were trying to catch our breath she asks: "So, would you rather spend the night here or at my place? We still have two days before either of us need to go back to work so it really doesn't matter to me. If anything we can unpack your car tomorrow."

I reply: “We’re already here, I would rather feel your sexy thighs and calves jiggle in my hands as I kiss you passionately than drive to your place”. I Pat her outer thigh, making sure it jiggles hard in my hand, squeezing my hand intermittently to make her muscles wobble in a very sensual way.

June 20, 2023 6:39 pm  #493

He answers with barely any time to think. Like he already knew the answer before I asked. He said since we we're already at his place why leave. He'd rather feel my thighs and calves jiggle in his hands as he kissed me than drive to my place tonight. He then patted my outer thigh making it jiggle in his hand.

Finally having caught my breath, I roll off of him, lying next to him. I lean over and kiss his neck delicately a couple times before asking "So what did you have in mind for the rest of the afternoon?"

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 20, 2023 6:39 pm)

June 20, 2023 7:30 pm  #494

When my girl finally catches her breath, she rolls off me, lying next to me. She leans over and kisses my neck delicately a couple times before asking: "So what did you have in mind for the rest of the afternoon?"

I reply in a sultry tone: “Making you reach the point of no return endless times until your sexy thighs and calves jiggle and wobble beyond your control.”

June 21, 2023 2:54 am  #495

Without even having to think he replies that he'd like to spend the rest of the afternoon making me reach the point an endless amount of times.

"I love what you have in mind!" I begin feeling very honored he just wants to please me without expecting anything in return. "But I think if you are to indulge me like that I may need something to eat/drink first." I finish hoping I wasn't ruining the mood.

June 21, 2023 11:29 am  #496

She answers: "I love what you have in mind! But I think if you are to indulge me like that I may need something to eat/drink first." I gently pat her inner thigh, reveling in the sensual jiggle it gives me, saying: "Guess these will have to wait." I stand and ask: "What would my princess like for dinner?"

June 21, 2023 3:59 pm  #497

He gently pats my inner thigh, making it jiggle before sounding a bit disappointed when he says he guesses we'll have to wait for our fun then. He then asks me what I'd like to eat.

"Would you rather order out or cook? Preferably I'd rather you cook, unless you are too tired. I'll be happy either way." I say hoping I wasn't asking too much.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (June 21, 2023 4:00 pm)

June 21, 2023 4:13 pm  #498

She replies: "Would you rather order out or cook? Preferably I'd rather you cook, unless you are too tired. I'll be happy either way."

I grasp her thigh, jiggling it strong: “Would a homemade pizza bread work?”

June 22, 2023 11:12 pm  #499

He grabs my thigh giving it a strong jiggle before getting up and asking me if I'd like homemade pizza bread.

"Sounds lovely." I begin as he walks into the kitchen a bit surprised he still remembered what food he had on hand. "Shall I come help?" I ask raising my voice a bit so he can hear me from the kitchen.

June 22, 2023 11:31 pm  #500

My girl likes the idea: "Sounds lovely." I walk to the kitchen, then hear a beautiful voice shouting: "Shall I come help?" Teasing her, I shout back: “Only if you want to make love on the table.”

Board footera