You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2022 1:15 am  #1

what's the most you've ever seen someone cry?

exactly what the title says. what's the most you've seen someone (or yourself) cry? could be amount of tears or length of crying, or both. i've yet to have a good obs of either, so i'm hoping yall have some satisfying ones to share.

December 1, 2022 2:14 am  #2

Re: what's the most you've ever seen someone cry?

I went through a rough period several years ago where I cried every night at work. Eight hours in the dark by yourself is bad enough, but having just been cheated on and abandoned by my SO on Christmas Day was the icing on the cake. My eyes were red every night for months.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

December 1, 2022 4:56 pm  #3

repressedjudie wrote:

exactly what the title says. what's the most you've seen someone (or yourself) cry? could be amount of tears or length of crying, or both. i've yet to have a good obs of either, so i'm hoping yall have some satisfying ones to share.

I wish I had some satisfying ones to share as well but I don't. If we are talking any crying obs, well I've been watching Carey Mulligan's episode of Doctor Who every week this year - it's a personal challenge, she sheds two tears in the episode so I have seen her cry a lot this year

As for actual real life one's, I never get any. In my case they're rarer than a weekday District line train to Kensington (Olympia)!

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 1, 2022 4:58 pm  #4

NeedHerSobs wrote:

I went through a rough period several years ago where I cried every night at work. Eight hours in the dark by yourself is bad enough, but having just been cheated on and abandoned by my SO on Christmas Day was the icing on the cake. My eyes were red every night for months.

NeedHerSobs that is awful. I hope you are okay now

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 3, 2022 5:50 pm  #5

Hey Jude, good question, there are three girls I have seen cry for over an hour. I am trying to determine who cried harder. I think it’s a tie between a good friend of mine and my wife, I’ll describe my wife obs very briefly. It was a time in which we had problems of all sorts, marital, economic, health. She had an emotional breakdown, she cried somewhere between one and two hours, over the course of her crying fit her voice broke, one streak became three, then five, eventually her cheeks were so wet not a single streak was able to be distinguished. Her eyes red, her breathing ragged and her belly fluttering.

I took care of her the whole time, I wiped and kissed her tears over and over, I gave her words of hope, and, unexpectedly it ended in love making. I have to confess it was the first and only time I felt her sobs inside her.

December 7, 2022 3:59 pm  #6

I’ve experienced this a few times. Unfortunately, as everyone here has said, these obs tend to be due to serious issues. Grief, heartbreak, panic, depression, that sort of thing. 

The longest I’ve cried is about two and a half hours. It wasn’t the same intensity the entire time, but the tears did not stop the entire time. I just couldn’t stop, no matter what I did. Eventually I fell asleep. I also recall two other high-intensity episodes where I sobbed hard for over an hour.

I’ve seen my sister cry during panic attacks and the intensity was scary the first time I saw it. She’s usually a soft, silent tears-down-cheeks kind of crier. One of her recent panicky crying episodes lasted about 15 minutes. Now, 15 minutes is not a particularly long time, but the intensity was unbelievable. Hyperventilating, eyelids twitching, eyes darting all around the room, coughing intermittently, tears flowing at twice or three times the usual volume.

My wife sobs easily, but she has two different sobbing intensities. Her usual sobbing feels intense, but well-controlled and almost “soft”. It’s hard to describe. Like her whole vibe is still soft. She doesn’t seem exhausted afterward. Then she has a more wild, uncontrolled sobbing that feels alarming, and ends up with puffy face, and eyelids and a foul mood. I’ve also seen her sob wildly for over an hour several times. Not fun.

December 8, 2022 9:09 pm  #7

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I have to confess it was the first and only time I felt her sobs inside her.

Isn't that just the best?

December 8, 2022 9:10 pm  #8

I've always been curious to see you cry, Truffle. I think you'd be beautiful.

Board footera