You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2023 7:07 pm  #1

All the Little animals - Christian Bale

He is sobbing so much in this one that these scenes alone should have gotten him an Oscar. There are o lot of scenes when he is flushed or takes short breaths and sobs uncontrollably. He plays a slightly mentally impaired man who lost his mother and struggles to survive by himself.  The first scene is of him tearing up at his mother's funeral
At 7:21, at 9:41 there's a short close-up of him sobbing in bed, very flushed up. Then he's taken by a friend to the guy who wants to take his fortune and forces him to sign up documents and give away his house. He looks on the verge of crying all through this scene as he feels abused by that guy, at the end of which he starts sobbing again. At 0:36 and at 0:37 he starts crying again, at 1:01 he struggles not to cry and his face is flushed. At 1:28 he starts sobbing realizing that his protector is going to die too and at some point, he breaks down entirely.

https://claisee.click/movies/play/0120584-all-the-little-animals-1998?mid=17&sid=&sec=68f9eecd45fd88ac448b1679c2bab712a31dd514&t=1673115382

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 12, 2023 12:09 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 10, 2023 4:09 am  #2

Re: All the Little animals - Christian Bale

Wow nice find. I had no idea anything like this existed

Board footera