You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 5, 2023 1:49 pm  #1

Josh Holloway - Whisper

https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-whisper-free-9159.9180157 
The scene is at around 1:20: 00  ( he's shown crying after the demon child makes him shoot his girlfriend and she dies). He's got such an expressive face but he's handsome in every way possible!

Last edited by psychic_girl (February 5, 2023 8:20 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 6, 2023 10:00 pm  #2

Re: Josh Holloway - Whisper

I went through a phase where I was too timid to watch scary movies but I would look up the plot of every scary movie I could find on wikipedia, and Whisper is from those days. Gonna watch that one.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 8, 2023 10:03 pm  #3

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I went through a phase where I was too timid to watch scary movies but I would look up the plot of every scary movie I could find on wikipedia, and Whisper is from those days. Gonna watch that one.

I really don't like most scary movies, besides my not enjoying being scared, they tend to make me depressed for days after. Although if there's certain ones I'm very interested in for whatever reason, I found I can watch them on 2 X speed, with very low volume and subtitles. That helps lol

February 9, 2023 3:20 am  #4

There's a long list of horror movies I won't watch because I'd find them more upsetting than thrilling.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 16, 2023 3:32 pm  #5

I'm ok with most horror films, I've seen quite a few since I was little but the ones where the protagonist sheds a few tears are more thrilling than any horror scenes I've seen so far.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera