You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 8, 2023 2:00 am  #1

Michael Stuhlbarg

Oh. My. God. Okay, you guys have no idea how much of a win this is for me to finally find this. Do you ever get stuck on finding a crying scene from an actor you like? And then you cant find it and its intensely frustrating?
I have no idea why but I've been on a Michael Stuhlbarg kick. Great actor. And for that reason I've really wanted to see a crying scene from him. I searched high and low. Im not joking when i say this took me a month to find. Low and behold, i find a crying scene from this man. Its not long, and its not very intense, but holy shit it felt rewarding to find. Post your rare crying scene finds down below. And if you need help tracking on down, im your person.

https://youtu.be/lzhn9B2RxNI

What am I if not a woman who likes hot men who cry a lot

February 8, 2023 2:22 am  #2

Re: Michael Stuhlbarg

Hey girl, long time no see. I’ll take your word. I’m looking for the scene of my avatar picture, I know it’s Keira Knightley but I don’t know which movie or post stamp scene.

February 9, 2023 3:10 am  #3

That was a lovely little scene!

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

February 25, 2023 4:07 am  #4

Michael Stuhlbarg is an incredible actor. I'm a big fan of his.  This was a terrific scene.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

Board footera