You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 18, 2023 2:29 am  #21

Re: Interactive Fiction: Crying on Stream

Hearing her boyfriend is shy, I reply: "I'll wait for him and hope he is interested." And after hearing her try to sing: "You have an extremely beautiful voice, I love how it breaks and the way you sob as tears stream down your cheeks in multiple streaks, you have no idea how much I would love to get to know you better and have the opportunity to wipe and, if you allow me, kiss your tears as I comfort you as best as I can."

July 26, 2023 6:04 am  #22

Amans lacrimae wrote:

Hearing her boyfriend is shy, I reply: "I'll wait for him and hope he is interested." And after hearing her try to sing: "You have an extremely beautiful voice, I love how it breaks and the way you sob as tears stream down your cheeks in multiple streaks, you have no idea how much I would love to get to know you better and have the opportunity to wipe and, if you allow me, kiss your tears as I comfort you as best as I can."

It takes time for Anya to compose herself enough to respond, her face slowly growing soaked with tears, her whole body shaking with near-silent sobs. Tears drip onto her knees and run down her legs, falling constantly from her closed eyes.

Eventually, she opens her eyes and squints at the screen, giggling wetly. "You're very kind," she says, her voice obviously strained from sobbing. "I hope you enjoyed the show. I'll see you all next time."

---

The next time Anya starts a stream, she hasn't started to cry quite yet. she sits calmly in her chair, spinning it slowly side to side in front of the camera, sipping from a water bottle, waiting for her audience. She has a pillow with her this time, hugged to her chest as she waits.

August 23, 2023 11:47 am  #23

repressedjudie wrote:

Amans lacrimae wrote:

It takes time for Anya to compose herself enough to respond, her face slowly growing soaked with tears, her whole body shaking with near-silent sobs. Tears drip onto her knees and run down her legs, falling constantly from her closed eyes.

Eventually, she opens her eyes and squints at the screen, giggling wetly. "You're very kind," she says, her voice obviously strained from sobbing. "I hope you enjoyed the show. I'll see you all next time."

---

The next time Anya starts a stream, she hasn't started to cry quite yet. she sits calmly in her chair, spinning it slowly side to side in front of the camera, sipping from a water bottle, waiting for her audience. She has a pillow with her this time, hugged to her chest as she waits.

I log in and see Anya spinning in her chair, I hope this time she is comforted by her boyfriend like he didn’t do it last time…

November 27, 2023 5:50 pm  #24

I see Anya spinning for a minute more, I type: “Is your boyfriend around or are you by yourself?”

March 26, 2024 5:33 pm  #25

After a while of Anya not replying, I send her a playful message: “What are the options to say for this NPC to answer?”

Board footera