You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2024 3:40 am  #101

Re: Crying Scenes Directory 2.0, -MALE

psychic_girl reborn wrote:

Cooper Koch and Nicholas Alexander Chavez have a couple of crying or sobbing scenes in the series Monsters : The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story as the two men get thorough trauma and complicated emotional situations in episodes 4 and 5 in the second half of the ep.  Cooper Koch also starts sobbing  in ep 3 and his tears start pouring from his eyes during this scene at 40:30 and at 44:08.

Curious, did you watch the series because you knew there would be copious tears ahead of time?

September 28, 2024 3:44 pm  #102

In MONSTERS They are crying scene i almost every episode, it's really interesting the scenes on the stand, since you dont know if its an act or no. 

Last edited by abcd1234 (September 28, 2024 3:44 pm)

September 29, 2024 6:14 pm  #103

Ella wrote:

psychic_girl reborn wrote:

Cooper Koch and Nicholas Alexander Chavez have a couple of crying or sobbing scenes in the series Monsters : The Lyle and Erik Menendez Story as the two men get thorough trauma and complicated emotional situations in episodes 4 and 5 in the second half of the ep.  Cooper Koch also starts sobbing  in ep 3 and his tears start pouring from his eyes during this scene at 40:30 and at 44:08.

Curious, did you watch the series because you knew there would be copious tears ahead of time?

I kinda of hoped  there will be some crying scenes at some point because I m familiarised with Menendez brothers' case. I also saw the original testimonies in court and I assumed there would be some crying in the movie too. But I don't watch a film just because of that, I like being taken by surprise most of the time. Sometimes there's less crying  than I expect to see and at other times there's more than I can think about. What baffles me is that I never get really bored or fed up with this aspect of myself and even though I spoilt some fun of actually truly enjoying some emotional parts in films without looking for crying moments I can still connect with the characters or the people involved beyond my little obsession..

Board footera