You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 10, 2023 4:38 am  #1

I dreamed of an AI specialized in crying

Out of all the random dreams I have, one of them I dreamed was that there was an AI that specialized in tears. You gave someone a photo, a command and that was it! I asked for a command for 3 tears to fall from a girl's eye. It's a shame that it's just a dream, because I know that I and most of you would love an AI like that. But unfortunately it hasn't been invented yet...

November 10, 2023 9:41 pm  #2

Re: I dreamed of an AI specialized in crying

Yeah, me the same:_)
I tried to find AI that could make a face from a photo cry, or even animate it, but I couldn’t find it(

Last edited by Chris (November 10, 2023 9:42 pm)

February 7, 2024 2:48 pm  #3

Sorry I just came across this thread...
It's not an AI more of a filter that can apply tears to an image - it depends on the quality and type image you give it as to how good the results are. But, it's interesting playing with it and trying different images - it can give you an idea what the person would look like.
URL is: Add tears to photo online with our realistic crying effect.

I've always wanted to see Kate (now Princess of Wales) cry with tears rolling down her cheeks but she has never shown this level of emotion in public to my knowledge - need to find a way to post uploaded images to show you what I created...

Last edited by tearhunter (February 7, 2024 2:50 pm)

February 7, 2024 2:52 pm  #4

https://1drv.ms/i/s!AnOlmjEygnG1itBoWEjuOPNRpF_lLw?e=ZipTGm

The above URL link might work - copy the two lines - not sure why it split the URL ! probably

Last edited by tearhunter (February 7, 2024 2:54 pm)

Board footera