You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2024 1:13 am  #11

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

I flush as I see my friend turning to look at me before I wipe the last stains of tears that remain on my cheeks.

March 9, 2024 2:52 pm  #12

As I turn to look at him I see his hands quickly reaching for what appears to be a single tear glistening on his cheek. I feel myself becoming bolder than usual when I nearly unconsciously place my hand on top of his and slowly bringing it back down before he can reach his tear.

March 14, 2024 11:51 pm  #13

I give my friend a slight smile as I know her intentions with the drying tear streak on my cheek: “It’s ok, best friends don’t ask, right? They do as they feel.”

March 15, 2024 8:24 pm  #14

He smiles a bit nervously at me as he confirms that what I'm attempting to do is ok. I lift my left hand and slowly brush away his tear with the backs of my fingers as I smile sweetly back at him.

March 16, 2024 3:52 pm  #15

Smiling at her as I look into her eyes, I ask: “Did you like it?” Leaving the question open for her, if she liked me wiping her tears, if she liked wiping my tear streak or maybe both.

March 16, 2024 4:12 pm  #16

He surprised me by asking if I liked wiping his tears. It was a rather bold question but I took a deep breath and whispered "yes" as I felt my face flush just a bit. I knew he wanted a better explanation but I couldn't seem to make any more voice.

Last edited by Princess_Lucky1731 (March 17, 2024 2:02 am)

March 16, 2024 4:16 pm  #17

Smiling, I reply: “Me too.” I slowly bring my hand back to her cheek, slowly tracing a path down her cheek with the back of my index and middle fingers.

March 17, 2024 2:06 am  #18

He replied saying he liked it too, even being so bold as to bring the back of his hand to the now drying tear streak on  my cheek and trace from just below my eye to my chin with his index and middle finger. I could only imagine what it would feel like if he was wiping more emotional tears from my cheeks (rather than video induced ones).

I turned to face him and look him directly in his eyes as a smile began to form on my face confirming how much I liked his gentle gestures.

March 22, 2024 8:50 pm  #19

Seeing her smile, I say in a half teasing half promising voice: “Well my friend, I can see you love feeling my hands taking care of your tears, feel free to share them with me any time, I can’t deny I also love feeling your beautiful tears in my fingers and lips. I wonder if your true emotional tears are as small as the previous ones or they are larger and thicker.”

I caress her cheek once more.

March 22, 2024 11:22 pm  #20

He then teases me a bit saying that he now knows just how much I like him taking care of my tears so I should feel free to share them with him any time. He surprises me even more when he confesses how much he also liked taking care of them; even so much as wondering out loud what my true emotional tears look like compared to the ones (video induced) that I just shared with him.

I see a smile form on his face as I see him bring his left hand to my right cheek and begin caressing it. I take a deep breath as I try to be bold and get my next set of words out.

"Well, I'll be sure you're the first one I call next time I have emotional tears and you can see for yourself." I say realizing I don't really have the answer to his curiosity as I'm usually to busy emotional crying to pay attention to what the tears look like.

Board footera