You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 23, 2024 1:15 am  #21

Re: ARO from a friend’s self obs

After a few more words and the video finished, we went to the living room for a while and had a nice conversation, I felt so comfortable, I patted my dear friend’s thighs and caressed her calves when she placed them on my lap.

March 23, 2024 3:39 pm  #22

After the video finished it looked like my friend wanted to stay a while more so I invited him into the living room to sit. As soon as we both sat on the couch I unconsciously threw my legs on top of his to wich I felt him begin lightly patting my thighs and caressing my calves.

A little taken aback I looked up at him to see a big smile on his face. I didn't say anything I just smiled back confirming I liked his friendly gestures.

March 23, 2024 4:23 pm  #23

Seeing her smile, I slide my hand under her loose sweatpants and start caressing and giving light squeezes to her calves, feeling her soft, relaxed muscles give in and wobble in my hands.

I turn to look at her.

March 23, 2024 8:52 pm  #24

Getting bolder I feel him slide his hand under my sweatpants still caressing and squeezing my calves making them wobble in his hands (as I was too caught off guard to think yo flex them).

As my eyes are still locked on his I can feel my face beginning to flush with his new surprising gestures.

March 23, 2024 8:55 pm  #25

I smile as I see her flush: “Am I making you uncomfortable with my show of affection on your calves? I wish you were wearing shorts or a shirt skirt so I could show the same affection to your soft thighs. Maybe on another occasion.”

March 23, 2024 9:35 pm  #26

I guess he noticed my temporary embarrassment at the current situation as he asked me if he was making me uncomfortable with his show of affection. He went even further as to say he wished I was wearing a skirt or shorts so he could show my thighs the same affection he was showing my thighs.

"I guess I'm just not used to you being so bold especially since in all our yrs being friends this is the first time you've seen me cry." I whispered still a bit embarrassed, but knowing I shouldn't be.

March 23, 2024 10:23 pm  #27

I smile as I look deep into her eyes: “And I hope it’s not the last (time she cries in front of me), as a matter of fact, you also wiped a tear from my cheek, so, what’s there to cause you embarrassment or shame? I hope you give me the chance to show you the perfect way to comfort.”

March 24, 2024 2:45 pm  #28

As he's looking into my eyes he tells me he hopes this isn't the last time I'll allow myself to cry in front of him. He then reminds me that I also just wiped a tear of his so I shouldn't feel any more embarrassment or shame as now we've seen and wiped each other's tears.

Although a bit embarrassed at first I really did want him to show me (and let me) the perfect way to comfort.

"I would really like that. I mean if you weren't too embarrassed by me wiping your tears I shouldn't be either seeing how we've been friends for so long..." I said trailing off a bit.

March 24, 2024 2:49 pm  #29

Hearing her defensive reply, I give her calf a gentle squeeze: “I guess you don’t have in mind the social gender difference, just as men are expected to have firmer muscles, men are expected not to cry while women are expected to be comforted.”

March 24, 2024 3:09 pm  #30

I feel him squeeze my calf while replying that he realizes now that I don't believe the social norms of men not supposed to cry...just women.

"Of course not. Although it's a bit hard for me as I'm always worried about being judged for being weak if I cry (as society dictates) I realize men and women both have feelings and shouldn't be embarrassed to show them." I explain.

Board footera