You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 28, 2024 12:19 pm  #1

David Dastmalchian - All Creatures Here Below

He has a beautiful 4 minutes long crying scene in the last 5 minutes of the film in which his tears fall unchecked from his eyes while he reads a note from his girlfriend.
https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-all-creatures-here-below-free-376.7599448.

He also looks as if he tries to stifle his sobs which I notice he does in many other movies in which he has some emotional parts. He has similar scenes in Teacher in the middle of the film and towards the end,in Late Night with the Devil ( this one includes sobbing too) in Animals, the Boogeyman and The Belko Experiment.

Last edited by psychic_girl reborn (April 28, 2024 11:26 pm)

April 29, 2024 7:48 pm  #2

Re: David Dastmalchian - All Creatures Here Below

Thank you! Ever since seeing his guest episodes on the Cinema Therapy youtube channel he seems to be popping up everywhere and it's always a pleasure. He's got such a great expressive face. Definitely checking out the other movies mentioned.

I think his scene in The Boogeyman (the recent one, not the 2000s one) is more toward the beginning. Haven't watched it yet but I plan to.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

April 30, 2024 3:58 am  #3

I'm getting a 404 error on the link

April 30, 2024 8:00 pm  #4

If you go to the 2kmovie.cc website and type in the movie name it should still work, depending on your location.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 1, 2024 2:30 pm  #5

Ella wrote:

I'm getting a 404 error on the link

It does that sometimes.I think they are working on the site at times. I also found here but there are quite a few pop ups before it can function normally.https://ww1.m4uhd.cc/watch-movie-all-creatures-here-below-2018-229956.html

Board footera