You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 27, 2013 9:51 am  #1

An observation that I waited 8 years for...

Hi im fairly new here. Longtime lurker but first time poster. I had to share this story with you guys. I know everyone on this site has had someone who they wanted to see cry the most, and you fantasized about it. I know I have a few of them. See I like tears, preferably tears that stain the cheeks. Depending on who it is crying I might either want to see them cry hard or soft. I also like tears on the nose. One of the main people I wanted to see cry since forever was G.N, a ex Co worker of mine I knew for 8 years now. She is a hispanic woman in her mid 40s, she has dark skin complexion but looks completely hispanic. She is probably 5'5" and she has a large nose. Im not good with descriptions but I have a couple photos. G.N is what I like to call a MILF..lol. She knows about my crying fetish for awhile now and she knows I wanted to see her cry the most out of anyone (I got a list like im sure we all do). The photos I have of her she knows I have now and doesn't seen to care what I do with them just in case anyone worried. But enough with the introduction let me try and tell this story.

G.N was driving me home after she picked me up from work, and a mutual friend.as we'll. She drives a escalade and I say in the back seat on the right hand side behind the passenger seat, because I let our friend ride up front. After we dropped her off G.N began talking about her ex boyfriend and started getting into how she feels old and etc. She has a cute Spanish accent. Anyway as she was talking her voice starts to break. She then stopped talking and put her hand over her mouth and her eyes filled up with tears. By now we are parked in my driveway but nobody exited the escalade. I for one wasn't about to since I didn't want to miss this lol. Finally I saw a tear come from her right eye and very very slowly it ran down her right cheek, to her chin leaving behind a dark streak. She made no attempt to wipe the tear away. From where I was sitting I could only really see her right side and not much of the left. I asked if,she was okay and she nodded her head. As she did that her face scrunched up and her lip curled and she let out a couple sobs.,She wiped away the first tear but now another tear came from the corner of her eye on the right side of her cheek. This tear was big and it ran down the side of her face leaving a streak again. Another tear fell from her left eye extremely fast as well. She started to wipe her cheeks and got a napkin to fab her nose. She sobbed for about a minute and stopped. I was extremely turned on and trying my best not to be so obvious by it. She said she needed to cry to relieve some stress. I later confessed on the phone that I tried snapping pictures from my Samsung but didn't get far cause I was too mesmerized. She joked about it with me and didn't seemed bothered at all. Personally I think she must have some satisfaction in me looking at her. I have a couple pics I'll post from my photobucket but all u can really see is her looking emotional.

Im sorry im not good at telling the story but I wanted to share this with you guys. It's amazing when you get to see someone cry, who you anticipated to are cry for awhile. Alot of times someone won't look as good crying as you fantasized about. Thank God G.N lived up to the hype and then some.

Last edited by Kurt Cobain (July 14, 2013 4:28 am)

April 27, 2013 5:00 pm  #2

Re: An observation that I waited 8 years for...

That's a pretty decent obs. It's interesting that a co-worker knows about your fetish though. How did that come about? And does anyone else know about it?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 27, 2013 11:48 pm  #3

That sounds like a good obs! I'm also curious about how your fetish came up with your co-worker.

April 30, 2013 2:39 am  #4

Thanks for delurking to tell us your tale.  She sounds pretty chilled out about the whole fetish thing, which is interesting (good for you, I guess!)  It's an amazing feeling to see someone on your "list" cry.

Board footera