You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 30, 2013 6:44 pm  #1

Trance

Just watched Trance last night (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1924429/).
There's a (longer than usual) crying scene with James McAvoy here. I've always liked the way he cried (his blue eyes! <3), esp. cos he could cry on cue, like Benedict Cumberbatch (who's also his close friend in real life). It seems more real that way    

Last edited by sakura (May 1, 2013 6:23 pm)

April 30, 2013 9:04 pm  #2

Re: Trance

You can see the series Shameless ( first 2 seasons), he cries many times throughout and it's on youtube but it's a bit blurry. Here's a part where he cries :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_XCuUzkv7Y

He is also very convincing in Atonement as far as crying goes.

Last edited by psychic_girl (April 30, 2013 9:11 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 1, 2013 6:31 pm  #3

Thanks, @psychic_girl!
I've been looking for Shameless season 2 download, but couldn't find it (yet) >__<
So thank you for the youtube link!

Yes, he's very convincing in Atonement...

Last edited by sakura (May 1, 2013 6:43 pm)

May 2, 2013 9:19 pm  #4

Atonement is one of my favorite crying scenes of all time. Love.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 27, 2013 9:01 pm  #5

II saw Trance too today with a couple of friends. Amazing movie ! I liked it so much that i tought about it whole day long, Macavoy has tears in his eyes on numerous ocasions. He's such a neat and prettty crier !! and at one point even Vincent Cassel's eyes tear up a bit at the end of the movie when he wakes up in the jacuzzi  scene. He's too wet to notice his eyes  and tearsactually falling but i had the impression he almost cried in that scene..

Last edited by psychic_girl (May 27, 2013 9:02 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 27, 2013 11:41 pm  #6

I'm glad you liked it, psychic_girl! I loved Trance, too, for many reasons. And yes, McAvoy is such a pretty crier, and his amazing crying on cue ability makes it so much more believable.

I also realized Vincent Cassel's tearing up at the end, but it wasn't very apparent, so I didn't mention it.

Board footera