You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2013 5:25 am  #1

Revenge Crying Scene

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 16, 2013 2:23 pm  #2

Re: Revenge Crying Scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCqvyq10yeE

and here also.... poor jack.

May 16, 2013 2:53 pm  #3

this guy looks a bit like Patrick Swayze, he even cries like him..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 16, 2013 4:22 pm  #4

If anyone used to watch Roswell back in the day, Jack is Kyle.  Kyle had some sweet scenes in that show too.  I will try to find some.

I also really love how he isn't even trying to control himself.  Speaks to his comfort level with her and also the pain he is in.  Love love love

Last edited by yellowrose (May 16, 2013 6:35 pm)

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 17, 2013 12:13 am  #5

I love scenes where crying leads to kissing -- it seems like such a natural progression!  Whenever I see them, I'm all the more confused why the whole world doesn't have a crying fetish...

May 17, 2013 12:20 am  #6

If whole world had this fetish we would have been the happiest people on Earth.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 17, 2013 10:09 pm  #7

I like this phorum  so much,  saved to favorites .

May 18, 2013 12:59 am  #8

Aaaww Poor Jack! 
I like how he just let it out (ugly crying?) without trying to control his expression, etc.

I'm actually thankful there aren't many people with a crying fetish; it wouldn't have been special if the whole world had this fetish (it wouldn't have been a fetish in the first place -- it would've been a normal thing & we couldn't enjoy this ;D).

May 18, 2013 3:04 am  #9

I would prefer more people had the interest so that I didn't feel I had to keep such a big part of my personality a secret, that's all.  Being interested in male tears is such a big part of who I am, but it's not the kind of thing you can go around discussing freely like finding firm butts sexy or facial hair sexy, nor can you practice this 'lifestyle' very easily because the world isn't set up that way (because the world is barely aware of this interest).  I feel very fortunate that at least there is this forum where I can be myself and know every day that I'm not alone!   

May 18, 2013 7:00 pm  #10

You're right, woundedpuppy. I for sure keep this fetish a secret from almost everyone. I tried discussing it with a friend or two, but in a very subtle way (i.e. not saying it a fetish). 

I'm also very thankful of this forum. Esp. since I've had this fetish for a long time.
I've been looking around and have only found this recently, so I'm glad I know that I'm not on my own

Board footera