You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2013 12:05 pm  #1

Sons of anarchy - real crying

hy there, here is a video, where the actors of the series SONS OF ANARCHY cry, because one of the actors had to leave the show. afterwards, they cut of his trademark-beard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmaIx2MBoc8

May 27, 2013 9:32 pm  #2

Re: Sons of anarchy - real crying

this is pretty cool..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 27, 2013 9:35 pm  #3

That. was. BEAUTIFUL!

When Opie died, it was quite a shock for everyone.  I'm glad they had a ceremony of sorts to honor the actor and his character. 

If anything, it makes me a bigger fan of the show than before.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 28, 2013 12:39 am  #4

Thank you for this!

March 19, 2016 9:38 pm  #5

What an odd, and oddly moving, video. I'm quite fond of Ryan Hurst from King & Maxwell (SoA is not my thing).
Also, I take back everything bad I've ever said about Charlie Hunnam. He is an affecting crier and looks good in a blond beard and a white t-shirt.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 19, 2016 10:27 pm  #6

For a show about tough, murderous biker dudes, "Sons of Anarchy" had SO MUCH male crying.  One of my all-time favorites.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 21, 2016 10:28 pm  #7

Squonk wrote:

For a show about tough, murderous biker dudes, "Sons of Anarchy" had SO MUCH male crying.  One of my all-time favorites.  

After finishing breaking bad a few months ago I've been looking for a new series to start watching. I'd heard a lot of good things about SoA over the years and this might've tipped the decision. haha

March 31, 2016 6:18 pm  #8

Ella wrote:

Squonk wrote:

After finishing breaking bad a few months ago I've been looking for a new series to start watching. I'd heard a lot of good things about SoA over the years and this might've tipped the decision. haha

After going through a period of not really thinking that much about male crying, I can definitely say that watching this series -- especially the final season -- was one of the things that renewed my interest.  

​I hope you enjoy it. 

Last edited by Tristana (March 31, 2016 6:19 pm)

Board footera