You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 31, 2013 1:03 pm  #1

Sweet crying scene in Flashback

It's with Kiefer Sutherland when he was younger, very touching scene but it could have been longer..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1gYf5ZZ7NU

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 2, 2013 8:40 pm  #2

Re: Sweet crying scene in Flashback

I've seen this clip! Very touching indeed, and yes... I wish it were longer~

June 4, 2015 12:23 am  #3

I love this scene. He actualy looked at the camera at one moment...
I remember he said in one interview that one advice his famous father gave him about acting is that never to fake crying scenes. He said that if he can't cry for real in a scene then he should find another way to act it, but not to try to fake it. So, this scene is genuine then. Which makes it even better.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

June 4, 2015 2:48 pm  #4

In Woman Wanted he has this sudden break down scene and it's very visible he cries for good, his whole demeanour points to it mostly because in a few seconds his whole face flushes as he starts sobbing. In other scenes he cries pretty well but i don't know what to say about the one in Mirrors, it's the only time i felt it wasn't as genuine as most of his scenes. His father did a good job, telling him that though

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera