You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 9, 2013 7:21 pm  #1

I told the guy i'm dating about my fetish..

And it was marvelous, he really understood the core of it all and he responded very non judgementaly about it. It was the first time i tell this to a guy up front and i feared he might have judged me for it..It's true i should have waited maybe a bit longer but the affair with this guy it's very intense and i feel i can tell him all about my deepest fantasies..
He understood that i like the emotion behind a guy crying and his humanity behind his masculinity. It was as if he read my thouts on it but sadly he said he's a scarce crier. H e admitted he cries few tears or just gets moist eyes..He's a photographer and a very insightful guy . i'm so happy that i met him..

Last edited by psychic_girl (June 9, 2013 7:24 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 9, 2013 9:20 pm  #2

Re: I told the guy i'm dating about my fetish..

Congrats, that's great news!

June 9, 2013 9:27 pm  #3

That's great. I've never told about it to anybody and I think I'll never do.

June 10, 2013 12:03 am  #4

thanks guys, some men are very ok with it but this guy was because he's very open minded, he's an artist..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 10, 2013 12:18 am  #5

Congrats! I told my new(ish) guy about the fetish pretty early on, and he responded positively too. Isn't it the best feeling?

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

June 10, 2013 10:15 pm  #6

psychic_girl wrote:

thanks guys, some men are very ok with it but this guy was because he's very open minded, he's an artist..

Fantastic psychic_girl, really glad he understood - I tend to find the majority of guys are ok with their wife's, partners, girlfriends crying - a few can't handle it but most will comfort a crying female. And I think most guys (perhaps very deep down!) will eventully be ok crying 1-2-1 with their other half if something very upseting occurs. They may not talk about it much afterwards mind you.

Based on this I also think guys will generally be ok with a woman having a comforting 'fetish' - guys generally see women as being more in touch with their emotions and feelings so it does not come as much of a surprise to them.

June 11, 2013 11:54 am  #7

meantangerine wrote:

Congrats! I told my new(ish) guy about the fetish pretty early on, and he responded positively too. Isn't it the best feeling?

It is Meantangerine, it feels very refreshing . He's ok because he has a few kinks as well ( that don't involve crying though) and he understands very well this dark part of human soul.. 

Woody Harrelson

June 11, 2013 10:52 pm  #8

I think people with kinks are much more likely to be accepting of someone else's kink.  I love that he 'gets it'.  That's awesome.  I think when you 'get' it, you can respect it -- even if it isn't your own kink.   Not everybody gets it -- that's the problem (see YouTube hate comments and so forth).  It's such a foreign concept to some people.  But it wouldn't surprise me if artistic types in particular have the sort of depth of imagination that helps them relate to a crying fetish even if they don't have it themselves. 

June 12, 2013 4:32 pm  #9

Congrats psychic_girl!
It's the best feeling to let out your fetish to someone dearest to you... although I don't think I ever could, at least not with my boyfriend..
Maybe someday...

June 12, 2013 5:20 pm  #10

I don't think my husband could ever understand.I don't think he'd be able to separate the idea of my Enjoying his tears from the idea that I enjoy his being in pain. 

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera