You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2013 7:52 am  #1

Hey guys, newbie here!

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around this site for awhile and decided it was about time I created an account. When I found this forum I was so incredibly relieved! I have been obsessed (not sure if that's the right word, but let's go with it) with watching men cry for years and I still have no idea why. I researched lacryphilia a bit, but it didn't seem quite right. I don't get anything out of BDSM and I don't even remotely enjoy watching people in pain. For me, I think it's just something about seeing normally strong men become vulnerable. 

A bit about me: I'm a girl in my twenties. I'm not a very sexual person at all. In fact, that's probably a bit of an understatement. To be honest, the only time I feel even remotely turned on is when I'm watching guys cry. And even then, it's hit and miss. I'm not even sure if it's a completely sexual thing for me, it's just something that fascinates me. I'm not very emotional--the last time I cried in earnest was probably in elementary school. Sometimes I think that maybe this contributes to why I'm so interested in watching men cry? Who knows. When I was around 15 I started collecting videos on youtube, and have somehow managed to collect over 800. I'll start sharing some of those videos if anyone's interested! Strangely, most of these videos are centered around Korean men. I'm not really sure how this happened... I guess I've just had and easier time finding videos of korean men? 

Anyway, sorry for the big wall of text! I guess I just wanted to say thanks for existing! I've really appreciated hearing your stories, so I thought I'd share mine. :]

June 20, 2013 11:53 am  #2

Re: Hey guys, newbie here!

Welcome to the forum,  Aviva. It's nice having you there and it's very good that you shared some information on your fetish. It's pretty quiet here from some time and i fear that some posters might have been cured of their obbsssesion with crying.. Who knows but at least there aoe others and others who keep enjoying and attending the forum.
When did you really started to be interested in men's crying? I personally don't feel very sexually aroused when i see one but mostly intellectually aroused or fascinated and similar to you i have been a collector of crying videos or clips since 13 but back then i used a video recorder since on my computer i only used dial up connection and there were not too many clips with crying men. Today there are a lot of them and now i look for the rare ones, i mostly like british and american actors and i like rough men who have nervous, suffused break downs or cry abundandly at any rate.
I don't like paiin either but i like when men become vulnerable and let go..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

June 20, 2013 4:25 pm  #3

Welcome aviva!  I didn't start collecting videos on youtube until I was older, but since then, I keep up a playlist of crying men.  No where near 800 though.  I'm like psychic_girl in that I generally like british and american actors crying although I think that has a lot to do with the fact tht I can understand what they are saying and why they are crying.  I've realized that has a pretty big impact on whether I think the scene is good or not.  The obsession (yes I'll call it that too ) is less sexual and more how you've described it as well as a drive to comfort someone.  I hope you enjoy the forum, I look forward to your video posts!  Welcome again!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

June 20, 2013 9:42 pm  #4

Glad to have you here!  I'm also like you - I prefer english speaking actors because I can get a better background on why they're crying.  I also don't get a sexual thrill watching men cry, it's more emotional for me - a need to comfort when they're especially vulnerable.  I've also started keeping a list of videos, the tricky part is finding good clips that are also new.  I guess I'm still searching for the One Perfect Video clip.  Oddly, I don't enjoy seeing men cry in real life, especially if it's someone I know.  I'm too focused on helping them and don't have the chance to step back and "enjoy the view".

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 21, 2013 1:51 am  #5

Hi aviva. That's my best friends name!

Tears are the last gift of true love.

June 21, 2013 5:36 am  #6

I'm releatively new here. One thing I'm the most into is the wobbling chin / vibrating bottom lip thing like in movies where chicks get scared or freak out, If anybody finds any videos with that going on especially let me know.

June 21, 2013 3:23 pm  #7

TorNorth is your new best friend.  He has posted quite a few links with BTL (bottom lip trembling) videos.  Check out his posts and welcome!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

June 22, 2013 10:25 pm  #8

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy it here.

June 24, 2013 7:58 pm  #9

Welcome! I'd love to see some of your favorite videos, or maybe you would be willing to direct us to your youtube channel, if you have one? I've found that Korean actors can cry quite prolifically, which I like haha.

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

January 10, 2014 6:16 pm  #10

yellowrose wrote:

TorNorth is your new best friend. He has posted quite a few links with BTL (bottom lip trembling) videos. Check out his posts and welcome!

To be fair not all of the videos contain an actual lip "tremble", more "curled", though some do. But I do dig the lip and chin wobble. BLT actually stands for "bottom lip thing" since I didn't really know how to describe it before.

Is it only when girls get scared, or anytime they cry?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera