You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2013 2:25 am  #11

Re: where is everyone

Congratulations, yellowrose!  No problem with waiting for clips, I found the same thing happening to me - I keep running into the same old stuff. I'll try again in a month or so and hopefully will find some new material to share.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

July 19, 2013 11:09 pm  #12

I get busy with things, I pop in here every now and then. If I find new material I will be sure to post it.

July 20, 2013 3:50 pm  #13

What a high achieving group we are-- new baby, new jobs, new residency.... congrats everyone!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

July 22, 2013 7:01 pm  #14

I'm here as usual, but on some ocasions i was on holiday or out with my friends, in 2 months i'll start my new job too. I finally managed to get hired as an English teacher in a kindergarden. I'm glad i managed to get a job and i guess i'll have time to look for clips on the net as well.

By the way, last night i had a dream with young John Malkovich crying in a movie, it was such a sudden display of emotions that i woke up elated with that sight. I just can't get over it, i wish i see a movie with him crying or tearing up. I saw all of them and in the new ones he no longer has dramatic scenes that demand crying. He's an amazing crier..he was actually

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 5, 2013 9:00 pm  #15

How strange - I'm late to this convo, but the reason I've been away a while is because I'm starting a new job soon too! (my first, in fact) Must be a prosperous time for crying lovers.

August 10, 2013 4:07 pm  #16

I'm a bit hit an miss on this site too, only really due to busy lifestyle. However I will never be very far away. The posts on here are far too compelling and if I have anything interesting to share I usually manage to get it on here at some point.

Crying does not indicate you are weak, since birth it has been a sign that you are alive.

Board footera