You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 27, 2013 6:09 pm  #1

Wife obs part deux

Last night we concluded an argument that was going on for about three days. Neither of us spoke to each other much during this time. As it tends to happen, she does most of the ranting while I sit back and listen. While she spoke I noticed that her chin was starting to wobble. I asked why she was crying. She said she wasn't crying. But sure enough after a few more minutes of talking tears stood visibly in her eyes. A drop of tear rolled down her right cheek all the way to the bottom. A few seconds later another drop rolled down her left cheek. Her bottom lip and chin wobbled all the while. She let the tears alone for a few more seconds, and then picked up a tissue and wiped her cheeks. The crying stopped here.

What followed was making up and love making. Well, that's about it this time. Not much BLT but there were some nice large tear drops for the tear fans.    

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 3, 2013 10:25 pm  #2

Re: Wife obs part deux

Thanks for posting a good obs. Glad you guys made up!

August 7, 2013 6:04 pm  #3

This is quite a big step for your wife I imagine... from hiding her emotions and tears to allowing them to roll down her cheek unchecked is a big change. A good change in my mind.

It sounds like your wife is what I call a 'good crier' in that she does not turn into a soggy messy with gushing tears and snot but sheds attractive hollywood style tears - nice.

August 11, 2013 10:49 pm  #4

It's true. I haven't seen much "sogginess" yet, tears show up in her eyes quite beautifully and roll down. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

Board footera