You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2013 2:20 pm  #1

male obs

This is already a few month ago, but I wanted to share with you on the forum.

I had a good friend during secondary school (only platonic). We lost contact after that and met again years later. He became a priest and baptized our children an we had a loose contact.
One day I got a letter from him with the death notice of his mother. I knew his mother, that is probably the cause why he sent me the death notice. On the letter he wrote some sentences and invited me to the funeral. He wrote approximately: "My mother died after she broke her leg, she is still young but because of her illnes (she had parkinson and was about 60 years old) she didn't make it. I never cried so much in my life and I still can't stop crying. "

Actually we talked a few times about crying when we were younger, and he told my that he is a weak and tearful person, but I never saw him cry.

Right befor the funeral I had an operation on my knee. I almost didn't make it with the car and the crutches, it was painful, but I didn't want to have somebody to come with me.

I was sitting in the rear of the church, my friend and his family were sitting in front. I just saw them from behind an could imagine some crying because they wiped their faces.
After the funeral I met my friend outside the church together with his wife (which I don't know very well). When he saw me his eyes welled up with tears, they were already red and swollen and the tears started rolling down his cheeks. Unfortunately he wiped them away with his hands and took out a handkerchief and whiped his nose. He tried to say something but couldn't, his voice broke and he bent down to me (I am much smaller than he is) and hugged me. I could feel the sobbing while he hold me and finally he wispered something like "thank you for coming". When he let go of me I shook his hand, made an excuse about my crutches and left.

I thought about him crying for a long time, it was just like I imagined.

July 31, 2013 9:24 pm  #2

Re: male obs

Thanks for sharing your obs. 

August 3, 2013 10:23 pm  #3

Thanks for posting; I know how simultaneously sad and wonderful it can be to see someone cry after you've imagined it for a long time.

August 5, 2013 11:15 pm  #4

flatter wrote:

This is already a few month ago, but I wanted to share with you on the forum.

I had a good friend during secondary school (only platonic). We lost contact after that and met again years later. He became a priest and baptized our children an we had a loose contact.
One day I got a letter from him with the death notice of his mother. I knew his mother, that is probably the cause why he sent me the death notice. On the letter he wrote some sentences and invited me to the funeral. He wrote approximately: "My mother died after she broke her leg, she is still young but because of her illnes (she had parkinson and was about 60 years old) she didn't make it. I never cried so much in my life and I still can't stop crying. "

Actually we talked a few times about crying when we were younger, and he told my that he is a weak and tearful person, but I never saw him cry.

how old is he?

how 

Right befor the funeral I had an operation on my knee. I almost didn't make it with the car and the crutches, it was painful, but I didn't want to have somebody to come with me.

I was sitting in the rear of the church, my friend and his family were sitting in front. I just saw them from behind an could imagine some crying because they wiped their faces.
After the funeral I met my friend outside the church together with his wife (which I don't know very well). When he saw me his eyes welled up with tears, they were already red and swollen and the tears started rolling down his cheeks. Unfortunately he wiped them away with his hands and took out a handkerchief and whiped his nose. He tried to say something but couldn't, his voice broke and he bent down to me (I am much smaller than he is) and hugged me. I could feel the sobbing while he hold me and finally he wispered something like "thank you for coming". When he let go of me I shook his hand, made an excuse about my crutches and left.

I thought about him crying for a long time, it was just like I imagined.

August 6, 2013 4:22 pm  #5

He is 38. Why? Do you like younger or older people crying?

August 6, 2013 8:08 pm  #6

flatter wrote:

He is 38. Why? Do you like younger or older people crying?

Younger, preferably in 20s

Board footera