You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2013 6:29 pm  #1

female obs (2 tears, hadkerchief)

I wanted to share an observation with you. Frankly I see quite a lot of people crying because of my profession but it doesn't give me much for my obsession. I have to be concentrated, focused on the person, sometimes I enjoy the memory later. So I hope at least you can enjoy my obs.

Today I was discussing with a woman, 35 years old with an attractive face, no make up, long dark hair in a ponytail, glasses and bright blue eyes. I knew from the beginning of the discussion that she might be crying, you get the feeling and usually I know what the subject of the discussion is, before I start the talk.

At one point in the talk I could hear the tears in her voice, her eyes suddenly became red and glassy but she pulled herself together and went on talking. A few minutes later I asked her a question I was quite sure it would start her tears again, and I was right. You could see her eyes water, her lip trembled and two tears slid down her cheeks, one dropped off her chin on her lap, the other one collected under her chin. She didn't wipe the tears away but started searching for a handkerchief in her purse. When she finally found the papertowel she took off her glasses and placed them on the table in front of her, and wiped her face. She didn't blow her nose. After that, she went on talking, still audible tears in her voice.
A few minutes later you couldn't tell she had been crying. Her face was back to normal, no puffy eyes, no smeared make up. She left me like nothing had happened and I didn't mention it either. Most people feel comfortable if I don't make a fuss about the tears they shed talking to me (as comfortable you can feel crying in front of a complete stranger).

Board footera