You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2012 8:29 am  #91

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

I wasn't sure if web series count, but then I thought hell it's my thread why shouldn't it!!!

In the final scene of Anyone But Me the girl who plays Vivian has a great crying scene. It's pretty crying but its not just one tear its several

In Out With Dad the lead character sheds a tear at the end of Episode 4 in a bathroom

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 5, 2012 8:23 pm  #92

Last night's episode of Glee "The Break Up"  had quite a few including Finn, Blaine, Kurt, Rachel, Santana, and Brittany.  Brittany was super impressive, very realistic

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 5, 2012 9:05 pm  #93

Bradley Cooper cried in an interview on the show ''Inside the Actors' Studio''. His voice changes and he makes quite a lot of fuss about it . You can find the scene on youtube..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

October 8, 2012 12:04 pm  #94

Emmy Rossum in "Shamless" ("A Great Cause", "fiona interrupted" and "A bottle of jean nate").

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 16, 2012 1:30 am  #95

Rose Byrne in Insidious

Claire Danes in Homeland s02e02

October 17, 2012 1:21 am  #96

Zachary Levi cries in the second to last episode of the series Chuck called Chuck vs Sarah.   He does a pretty good job and it's pretty prolonged.

Actually, what I liked better was an interview he gave about the ending of Chuck.  No actual tears, but he has to stop himself a few times to compose himself before he can continue and his voice just ever so subtly changes to let you know he is close to tears.  Actually really sweet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaJsNSC6su0

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 20, 2012 10:08 pm  #97

Kate Winslet in Revolutionary Road (and Leo DiCaprio)

Claire Danes in Temple Grandin

Last edited by TorNorth (October 20, 2012 11:28 pm)

October 21, 2012 1:12 am  #98

Aww, 4:19 is so brief, but gorgeous!  Wow, he is easy to look at.

I haven't really been here for weeks... really trying to catch up on posts.  Amazing how finally getting a real life crying obs helped completely calm down my fetish needs.  I really needed it like a DRUG (wonder how long the effects will last before I start getting antsy and frustrated again... don't wanna think about that!)

October 22, 2012 5:48 pm  #99

woundedpuppy wrote:

Amazing how finally getting a real life crying obs helped completely calm down my fetish needs.  I really needed it like a DRUG (wonder how long the effects will last before I start getting antsy and frustrated again... don't wanna think about that!)

I'm really happy for you! I feel a long dry spell coming on, personally, since I broke up with my bf who cried so prolifically and so wonderfully. I have a crush right now on a very nice guy, but he doesn't seem like the type who would cry much, plus it would take time to even get to the point where he'd be comfortable crying with me.

Last edited by meantangerine (October 22, 2012 5:52 pm)

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

October 24, 2012 8:52 pm  #100

To woundedpuppy: Oh i soo understand you, it is like a drug for me too and at times i find less and less fixes for it. i'm so happy this site exits, it was a dream came true.

Marc Warren cries wonderfully in Vincent in the first episode of the series 1, it's a great close up at one point. He also cries many times in No night is to long and Priciples of Lust, Song of a Raggy Boy ( the film is on youtube) and Green Streets Hooligans, Mad Dogs.
I really like this actor, and his eyes, his so convincing when he tears up

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera