You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2023 1:02 pm  #1031

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

The Weeknd gets teary towards the end of the 4 th episode in the Idol on finding out he's cheated on.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 27, 2023 11:10 pm  #1032

Mel Gibson has a short crying moment towards the end of On the Line. 

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 1, 2023 11:01 pm  #1033

Hopper Penn has some nice tearful scenes in Devil's Peak at around 38:00 and at around 59:00. There aren't many tears shed but i think he's showing some promise in terms of acting skills.

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 1, 2023 11:07 pm)

Woody Harrelson

August 7, 2023 10:28 pm  #1034

Are you cured guys ? I feel sad I'm the only one who's still posting here ...I saw the film The Passenger expecting more crying scenes from Kyle Gallner but Johnny Berchtold  cries instead at around 54:00 minutes into the filmAt the end of the movie they both cry but Kyle Gallner only tears up .

Woody Harrelson

August 8, 2023 5:41 am  #1035

psychic_girl wrote:

Are you cured guys ? I feel sad I'm the only one who's still posting here ...I saw the film The Passenger expecting more crying scenes from Kyle Gallner but Johnny Berchtold  cries instead at around 54:00 minutes into the filmAt the end of the movie they both cry but Kyle Gallner only tears up .

I guess we’re not, but I’ve only seen clips where there is crying, I haven’t seen a full movie in more than a year.

August 8, 2023 7:01 pm  #1036

psychic_girl thank you so much for keeping the list up. I haven't seen good crying scenes, but I haven't had time to watch a lot of films or series lately. kieran culkin has so full on breakdown in episode 9 of Succession season 4 (spoiler alert)

Last edited by abcd1234 (August 8, 2023 7:02 pm)

August 8, 2023 8:33 pm  #1037

Yes thank you for the content supply

August 10, 2023 6:49 pm  #1038

Cured? Never!

Have I talked about the Cinema Therapy youtube channel yet? Both those guys tear up but one of them is a self-professed crier. And sometimes they talk about crying.
Fave cinema therapy episodes with the most crying I've noted:
Everything Everywhere All At Once
Soul
Wandavision
Big Hero Six
Up
Good Will Hunting
A Monster Calls
A Quiet Place
Encanto
Love, Simon

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (August 10, 2023 6:50 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 10, 2023 9:43 pm  #1039

psychic_girl wrote:

Wow Johnny is quite talented at staying in welling-up mode for so long. A good welling-up is quite beautiful.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 11, 2023 8:24 am  #1040

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

Wow Johnny is quite talented at staying in welling-up mode for so long. A good welling-up is quite beautiful.

That's what I noticed as well. I can't wait to see more of him !

Woody Harrelson

Board footera