You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2023 4:42 pm  #1041

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

At the end of Good Omens s2, David Tennant has a monologue and he is audibly trying not to cry.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 12, 2023 4:58 pm  #1042

psychic_girl wrote:

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Wow Johnny is quite talented at staying in welling-up mode for so long. A good welling-up is quite beautiful.

That's what I noticed as well. I can't wait to see more of him !

Speaking of welling up, Misha Collins gives a beautiful example of this at the end of Supernatural 15x18, Michael Vlamis does this as well on Roswell New Mexico most notably in 1x6 near the end, and of course Tom Hiddleston in the first episode of Loki iirc. (He sheds tears or gets teary in almost every episode.)

August 14, 2023 6:45 pm  #1043

At about 54 minutes of episode 6 of "The Crowded Room" Amanda Seyfried has a short sobbing scene.  Don't see any tears, but the sobbing is still cute.    And for the ladies, Tom Holland sheds a single tear at about 42 minute of the same episode and spends some time visibly attempting to hold back more tears. 

Last edited by CGF (August 14, 2023 6:46 pm)

August 17, 2023 5:33 pm  #1044

I've discovered there is far from no male characters crying in video games. Late in Assassin's Creed Origins, you revisit your home village that's been taken over by an evil guy, and you meet a grieving father on the road who's just sobbing and sobbing. I haven't been able to find it on youtube.

August 22, 2023 8:12 pm  #1045

psychic_girl wrote:

Daniel Zovatto has some tearing-up scenes in The Pope's Exorcist. One is when he confesses his sins to the character played by Russel Crowe at 48:30 and then another one is when he listens to Gabe's confession at 1:13:00 in which there's one tear streaming down his face and he looks flushed and teary. In the latter one Russel Crowe's character seems on the verge of crying all through his confession but there aren't any tears streaming down.

I just watched the movie and I mostly don't mind that it was terrible because Daniel cries cute.

August 25, 2023 2:25 am  #1046

I'm watching the show Heroes (yes I know s1 is the best season) and there's some brief crying here and there from some of the men, up to episode 19 of s1.
1x7 a guy sobs around 33
1x8 Sendthil Ramamurthy cries briefly in his mom's arms around 2:15
1x18 Milo Ventimiglia lowkey crying with Adrian Pasdar, Zachary Quinto welling up and crying a tear of madness late in the episode
1x19 Adrian Pasdar cries hugging his brother's body

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (August 25, 2023 2:26 am)

August 26, 2023 10:23 am  #1047

Christopher Lee Page has a very nice sobbing scene in Spirit of Fear at around 54:00 , remembering his dead daughter, he then stops and continues sobbing more audibly at 57:00 . His eyes are so beautiful ! At 1:07:00 there's a close up of his eyes welling up with tears as he reads a note from the underworld. Spoiler : this is a horror film, some scenes are quite distressing

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 28, 2023 2:14 pm  #1048

In Heroes 2x7, Greg Grunberg visibly tears up talking to his surrogate daughter in a coma.

September 2, 2023 4:45 pm  #1049

Liam Neeson tears up and wipes his tears in Retribution for a few minutes in a tense car scene at 32:50.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 5, 2023 11:36 pm  #1050

Liam had a crying scene somewhere in the last third of Nell. 

Board footera