You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 25, 2012 4:24 am  #101

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

woundedpuppy wrote:

I haven't really been here for weeks... really trying to catch up on posts.  Amazing how finally getting a real life crying obs helped completely calm down my fetish needs.  I really needed it like a DRUG (wonder how long the effects will last before I start getting antsy and frustrated again... don't wanna think about that!)

Well, I'm happy for you too!  Although I'm a bit jealous...I'm currently going through a fetish-high faze at the moment where I feel like I really can't get enough!

October 28, 2012 2:49 am  #102

Daniel Craig had a crying scene at the end of Skyfall. Yes. Bond CRIED. I call shenanigans!

DAFUQ?!

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 4, 2012 7:27 pm  #103

Ryan Reynolds ( I know right?!) has a crying scene in Fireflies in the Garden.  Interesting movie chronicling a very dysfunctional family dealing with a tragedy.  Apparently, though, being serious requires Ryan Reynolds to grow a beard, so not as hot as some of his comedy roles.

Oh, and Bond has feelings too lol!  Now I am looking forward to Skyfall even more!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 4, 2012 7:54 pm  #104

TorNorth wrote:

Daniel Craig had a crying scene at the end of Skyfall. Yes. Bond CRIED. I call shenanigans!

DAFUQ?!

Can you describe the scene a bit more, please? i can't see the movie yet cause it will be released in a few weeks in my country. Bond's crying it's really SOMETHING great.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 4, 2012 8:08 pm  #105

psychic_girl wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

DAFUQ?!

Can you describe the scene a bit more, please? i can't see the movie yet cause it will be released in a few weeks in my country. Bond's crying it's really SOMETHING great.

It started with tears running down his nose for several seconds, followed by a wobbling chin and then burying his face. It's a small scene.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 4, 2012 9:14 pm  #106

For Bond i guess it's enough  .. Thanks for sharing this info, maybe next year will get a panoramic breakdown

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 4, 2012 9:25 pm  #107

Buutt untill then let's enjoy watching Daniel Craig tearing in ''Our friends in the North'', i'll post the clip in the videos section 

Woody Harrelson

November 11, 2012 7:51 pm  #108

About 4 crying scenes (of varying length and intensity) from Colin Farrell in "In Bruges" which is one of my favorite movies. Colin Farrell is a hit man who is wracked with guilt because he accidentally shot a child while carrying out a hit. I highly recommend this movie, it's very very dark and amazingly funny at the same time.
previews at 0:23, 1:15, 2:05, and 3:15, but it's better to see them in context.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6oYyG64qJc&playnext=1&list=PL87F1547CFB9DA7FA&feature=results_video

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

November 12, 2012 3:30 am  #109

I actually really liked those scenes with him wearing the eyeliner... hehe, I have a thing for guys wearing eyeliner and long hair, I guess (the two go so well together).  Which movie are those scenes from?

November 12, 2012 4:44 pm  #110

The scenes with him with the long dark hair are from "The New World" and the ones where he has lighter long hair are "Alexander"

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera