You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 20, 2013 2:11 am  #121

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Remember Little House on the Prairie?  I never was a real fan, but it sure had more than its share of crying!

February 20, 2013 4:05 pm  #122

Has anybody ever seen the original verson of the movie Pride and Prejudice from 1940?  It turns up on the Turner Classic channel once in a while.  It has several nice handkerchief scenes.  I imagine a lot of those 30's and 40's films have some good crying if you just knew where to look.

February 20, 2013 4:18 pm  #123

You tell me, handkerchief! Those weepy classics are fabulous but as far as men are concerned crying is rather sparse. There was an old movie scene posted somewhere in the video section, there's also a scene from The Birdman of Alcatraz with Burt Lancaster crying if you're interested ( i posted it). If you go on youtube and post Brando crying you'll get a little gem. Also there's crying in Gone with Wind, the main character tears up a bit when Scarlet is giving birth..Do you know the Movie Compulsion (1950) by Orson Wellers? Dean Stockell it's pretty amazing in a scene so atypical for that period.. Uhhh plain hot  and the movie is on youtube all.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 21, 2013 8:37 pm  #124

I just saw the movie Romancing the Stone on AMC.  It has a couple of especially funny crying scenes, one at the beginning and the other  nearly at the end.

February 23, 2013 8:57 pm  #125

Remember the sitcom Brotherly Love?  There was one episode called The Great Indoors that had some funny as all getout tissue crying scenes.

February 23, 2013 11:13 pm  #126

I didn't see it but if it's on youtube here i come Brotherly Love

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 24, 2013 9:18 pm  #127

Following Skyfall, I am massively into Ben Whishaw (who played Q) at the moment, and recently bought and watched the BBC drama 'Criminal Justice' on DVD - so much crying in this!

February 24, 2013 10:53 pm  #128

Psychic girl, it is on Youtube.  Enjoy.

February 24, 2013 11:00 pm  #129

I found it but it's very blurry. I guess i will download the series on my computer after i clean it a bit...

Woody Harrelson

February 26, 2013 1:20 am  #130

There is a YouTube piece about a lady named Anna receiving some birthday messages.  After the second minute or thereabouts she starts to get emotional and begins dabbing her eyes with a napkin.  She also blows her nose a couple of times.  I'm not sure how to go about posting videos, but someone ought to post this.  Also look up reactions to the movie Notebook.  Come to think of it, there are a bunch of movie reaction vids that are good.  Some of them are killer.

Board footera