You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 26, 2013 4:31 pm  #131

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Remember Buffy the Vampire Slayer?  In several episodes Buffy and her friends seemed like they spent almost as much time crying for one reason or another as they did killing vampires.

February 27, 2013 12:28 am  #132

Handkierchief, are there any guys in those videos too? i'm not very much into women crying unless it's Meryl Streep. I don't know why but her crying really gets me, it's really expressive..
As far as Buffy is concerned i saw some clips a long time ago with her and David Boreanaz and i could manage to see a part where he cries but he's not very expressive crier. Any idea if he cries in Bones?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 27, 2013 2:33 am  #133

psychic girl, I seem to remember one vid where a teenage boy catches his father crying at The Lakehouse, and another of a guy crying to the Titanic.  Likely there are others, but as a straight guy I don't pay them any real attention.  But I wish you good luck finding them.  As to David Boreanaz, you might type in crying bones and see what happens.

February 27, 2013 4:04 am  #134

''Crying Bones''...will be  my new middle name while i'll keep browsing on youtube for crying clips )
 I stay a good deal on my computer...

Last edited by psychic_girl (February 27, 2013 4:08 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 27, 2013 4:22 am  #135

I've found you may have better luck browsing for Crying Scene Bones.  Otherwise you get a lot more extraneous stuff.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

February 27, 2013 8:50 pm  #136

psychic girl, have you looked up any wedding vids or pictures?  They're all over the net, and there's always somebody crying, man or woman

February 27, 2013 9:08 pm  #137

Caircair ?: I tried many combinations of words and word order containing crying but it's pretty useless. There are emotive scenes but not specific ones..Boreanaz doesn't even have the vibe of a good crier and this is why i wanted to see wether he ever cried on Bones or not. It seems the process of finding out will take a bit longer then i expected..It's not a bad thing though

Handkerchief : Yeah i looked up wedding videos containing crying but usually it's the woman who tears up most and the setting is many times distracting. I mean the camera shifts on the groom, then on the bride, then on their relatives and friends..It lacks ''momentum''. I like to say a ''momentum'' is when the crier is in a very intense process that takes a timing in intself.... ''He'' struggles, the emotion builds on ..then he suddenly pops..This is mostly seen on film when there's a story behind a character. This is also artistically made at times for a more dramatic effect which i enjoy.
Real life criers are good to be seen on interviews or in static situations, on close up but they sometimes fail to deliver the kind of crying that i find appealing

Last edited by psychic_girl (February 27, 2013 9:10 pm)

Woody Harrelson

February 27, 2013 9:42 pm  #138

Psychic_Girl, I understand exactly what you're saying.  Trolling YouTube for good crying scenes is like panning for gold - tons and tons of nothing for a single speck of something good.  I've found it helps if I can remember in which show a scene might have taken place, and even then it's a crapshoot.  At the moment I'm trying to find the scene from Necessary Roughness where TK finds his friend dead in his bathroom - this was an EXCELLENT scene and extremely well acted.

I have to agree with you on momentum - it's that moment when the emotion is too much to hide and the crier weeps in spite of him/herself that is the most satisfying for me.  Maybe because it's in that moment that they are most vulnerable?  But I agree, the buildup is much better than just plain bursting into tears, or the wet cheeks but no heaving breaths or flowing tears fake crying in some scenes.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

February 28, 2013 5:16 pm  #139

You can try it on torrent sites caircair, if you really know the exact episode or movie. Youtube works as well but only if you're lucky enough to find the right clip. I stopped searching these days, i'm pretty drowsy most of the time and i can't think straight. I guess i got spring asthenia, i can't sleep for two days and then the following i sleep all the time ...

Woody Harrelson

February 28, 2013 9:47 pm  #140

Does Michal C. Hall ever cry in Dexter? I know there's a scene on youtube with him yeling but not crying?

Woody Harrelson

Board footera