You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2013 6:09 pm  #161

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Handkerchief, are you talking about Annie scene or the one from Perfect strangers? the Annie scene is here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS2tftEZQRA  i don't know wether i'm allowed to post the link right in this section..

The Perfect Strangers clip is on youtube it's enough to type  Perfect Strangers Falling in Love is Ending and you'll get it.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 4, 2013 6:25 pm  #162

Caircair, this is the interview i was talking about but you made me curious about the other one you said. IS it on youtube too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgWHKIPJMNQ

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 4, 2013 9:01 pm  #163

psychic girl, I meant the scene from the movie Annie.  In fact, I have run it down.  Thanks.

March 4, 2013 10:16 pm  #164

Sorry, no.  It was something I read back when the episode first aired.  I think it was in TV Guide, but it's been awhile so I can't be sure.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

March 7, 2013 5:53 pm  #165

Some time back there was a miniseries on PBS called Anne of Green Gables.  Starred Megan Fallows, if that's the right spelling.  She did rather more than her share of crying in it, and there's a scene near the end of one of the later episodes where Anne is a schoolteatcher.  She is reading an extremely sad story to her class, and there are kids dragging out handkerchiefs left and right.
Psychic Girl, I think I may have something for you.  You don't associate crying with Clint Eastwood do you?  Well, there's a scene in the Outlaw Josey Wales where Wales' (Eastwood's)  family has just been murdered by raiders and he collapses in tears while burying them.  A very, very powerful scene, even if it is a short one.

Last edited by handkerchief (March 7, 2013 5:54 pm)

March 7, 2013 8:23 pm  #166

Not too far into the movie Purple Rose of Cario the girl gets fired from her job.  She goes into a theater, and there's a close-up of her eyes filling with tears and her wiping them on a handkerchief.  Very short but a good scene.

Last edited by handkerchief (March 8, 2013 4:18 pm)

March 8, 2013 4:17 pm  #167

Psychic girl, did you ever see that Buffy episode where she was killed?  Spike cried his undead eyes out.

March 9, 2013 10:24 am  #168

I just saw some clips on youtube now with Spike, he looks spikey gorgeous but haven't seen much crying yet. Can you tell me where can i find the episode with buffy gettin killed and Spike sobbing?

I also saw a clip with him while he teared up in one of Buffy and Spike clips ( it this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXDmkksA6Oc at 0'26 )
I guess i 'll reasearch more on this series when i have more time, now happily i'm in a remission period, if you know what i mean..

Woody Harrelson

March 9, 2013 10:30 am  #169

Yesterday i also saw accidentaly a scene with Willem Dafoe crying in the Hunter after he killed the Tasmenian tiger at the end of the movie. It was brief but very powerful, more so because i haven't seen Dafoe crying before..

Woody Harrelson

March 9, 2013 7:34 pm  #170

Found the clip.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P2mZJay-XY

Side note:  I'd never noticed how much Willem Dafoe looks like Peter O'Toole until now.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera