You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 9, 2013 8:01 pm  #171

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Psychic girl, I think Buffy died in the last episode of the next-to-last season, if that helps any.  Of course she was brought back by magic and all that nine yards.

March 10, 2013 8:02 am  #172

Good find caircair, thank you ..i couldn't find it yesterday 

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 10, 2013 8:04 am  #173

Yeah he looks very much like him but he's tougher then O'Toole as far as looks are concerned, i liked this movie very much.

Last edited by psychic_girl (March 10, 2013 8:06 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 10, 2013 8:05 am  #174

Thanks Handkerchief, i'll browse that episode these days..

Woody Harrelson

March 10, 2013 9:27 pm  #175

The Way We Were came on the Turner channel a couple of days ago.  In the last half of it Barbara Streisand has a pretty fair crying scene with a handkerchief.  Those of y'all who like to cry at romances might had better put a handkerchief or box of tissues where you can get it easy.

March 13, 2013 9:09 pm  #176

Here are a few movies where Doris Day cries:  Pillow Talk (my fave)
                                                                            It Happened to Jane
                                                                            Love Me Or Leave Me
                                                                            Please Don't Eat the Daisies (blows her nose)
                                                                            Do Not Disturb (another noseblow)

March 14, 2013 12:28 am  #177

Here are some more examples of Doris Day boo-hooing
Move Over Darling
Calamity Jane
Young at Heart
That Touch of Mink (Doris Day desn't cry in this one, but a friend of hers does)
The thrill of it All
Does anybody else have any more?

March 14, 2013 12:35 am  #178

The movie Ghost?  Demi Moore is crying off and on throughout that one, seems like.  I saw in a theater, and you wouldn't believe how many girls were bawling at the ending!

March 14, 2013 5:07 pm  #179

I saw this movie 5 times, Handkeirchef, it's ageless. I wish Swayze would have cried more in it but i saw him crying enough in other movies  as well..I didn't bawl though, i teared up discreetley

Last edited by psychic_girl (March 14, 2013 5:08 pm)

Woody Harrelson

March 16, 2013 2:54 am  #180

There's a pretty good crying with a handkerchief scene in the movie Elmer Gantry.  It comes up on the Turner movie channel once in a while.  I don't recall exactly when the scene is, but it's well into the movie.

Board footera