You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2013 6:28 pm  #211

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 18, 2013 2:32 am  #212

I don't know if anyone watches "The Big Bang Theory", but last night's episode had a lovely (if brief) scene of Raj crying.  What I liked was that it wasn't "comedic" crying, but seemed quite real.  I did take exception to Penny's comforting stance of arm around shoulder but not embracing (which would have seemed much more natural to me).

It's probably too early for the scene to hit YouTube, darn it!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 18, 2013 2:45 am  #213

caircair wrote:

I don't know if anyone watches "The Big Bang Theory", but last night's episode had a lovely (if brief) scene of Raj crying.

Oh, man!  Well, it will hit the web soon enough.  Looking forward to it!!

May 18, 2013 9:49 am  #214

psychic_girl wrote:

I can't exactly remember the scenes with Lelee Sobieski but i remember that  J. Connely cries a lot in a Beautiful Mind and it worths the watch..

Leelee is more of a pretty crier so you only get the single tear, but it looks beautiful though

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 18, 2013 9:51 am  #215

yellowrose wrote:

Saw the new Star Trek movie tonight. A completely entertaining movie. I highly recommend it. It also had some crying scenes...
Chris Pine- full out with sobbing and tears in the beginning of the movie. Good scene though not sure it was real. He also has an emotional moment earlier in a bar... no tears but he seems to get choked up.
Weu are alsou treated to theu Single Manly Tear by Spock and Benedict Cumberbatch's character.

Interestingly there really weren't many female scenes. Zoe saldano may cry for a second but she covers her face and they pan away. Not a great movie for the girls.

Overall, a fun movie with some added bonuses.

Alice Evans sheds one I think, but it's blocked by a bloody lens flare

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 18, 2013 6:40 pm  #216

Big Bang scene is now on YouTube!  A bit short, but still good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4JvDjOkzLU

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 18, 2013 6:54 pm  #217

Just watched Star Trek... an amazing movie! <3
Never seen Chris Pine crying before, didn't know he could cry easily. Must look for more of his previous movies! ^^ 

I'm always amazed at Benedict Cumberbatch's ability to cry on cue... 

May 18, 2013 7:57 pm  #218

I totally got cockblocked by Zoe Saldana crying with her mouth covered. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 20, 2013 4:34 am  #219

Aidan Turner cries very convincingly a few times in the British TV show Desperate Romantics Episode 6.  Scenes are toward the last third of the episode. 

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

May 24, 2013 7:45 pm  #220

The death scene in Simon Burch was one of the most outstanding crying scenes by a child actor I have ever seen.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

Board footera