You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2013 11:57 am  #231

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Man of Steel
I enjoyed Ayelet Zurer crying scenes as well. I thought the tears complemented her facial structure. Im trying to find screen caps now.

Antje Trauje's crying was very good too.

Last edited by MGomez (June 27, 2013 12:00 pm)

June 27, 2013 12:05 pm  #232

Kurt Cobain wrote:

reptongeek wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

I can't exactly remember the scenes with Lelee Sobieski but i remember that  J. Connely cries a lot in a Beautiful Mind and it worths the watch..

Leelee is more of a pretty crier so you only get the single tear, but it looks beautiful though

I could imagine. Where is it she cries the single tear? Also does anyone know a movie or something where Kat Dennings cries?

Omg I wanted to see a Kat Dennings crying scene for some years. She got emotional during Thor . If anyone else has seen a good Kat Dennings crying scene plz inform me.

August 23, 2013 6:17 pm  #233

Lily Collins sheds a couple of single tears in The Mortal Instruments City of Bones

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 24, 2013 9:01 pm  #234

I read a lot on the forum about crying scenes in films. I can post some ideas of crying scenes but not the clips. Usually I download interesting films with torrent. Im just into male crying, sorry no female scenes.
Here are some examples:
- The vow (Channing Tatum), a single tear at around 1'21 (Leo's girl friend doesn't recognize him anymore after an accident, pure romance)
- Beginners (Ewan McGregor), sobbing, just shaking shoulders and the sound around 132.30 (son loses his gay father, who comes out at an old age)
- Dream House (Daniel Craig), no tears, frowning and sobbing around 45 (can't realy remember, is about the familiy, some murder and accusation in fantasy?!)
- Shattered glass (Hayden Christensen), several tears, broken voice around 1'18 (a journalist fakes his reports)
- The descendants (George Clooney), first just the sound and his back around 34.30, second a single tear down the nose around 143.30 (husband loses his unfaithful wife)
- Place beyond the pines (Ryan Gosling), several silent tears rolling and falling around 14.30 (his son is baptized). I even read in an article that he really was crying in that church

November 20, 2013 9:06 pm  #235

The end of the most recent Person of Interest Jim Caviezel cries. I didn't expect it from his character but it seemed fitting.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 20, 2013 9:34 pm  #236

TorNorth wrote:

Man of Steel:

Antje Traue has a tearful scene with running tears and a wobbling chin

Henry Cavill sobs with a full BLT

But just for a second.it's almost a tease.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 20, 2013 9:36 pm  #237

Don't know if this was mentioned yet but Lord of the rings, return of the king. Sean Aston cried his way through the whole film and he has the whole blt sobbing thing going on. Elijah wood is a pretty cried. The scene where they cry together right after the crack of doom is heavenly.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 21, 2013 1:30 am  #238

yellowrose wrote:

The end of the most recent Person of Interest Jim Caviezel cries. I didn't expect it from his character but it seemed fitting.

OMG YES!
I'm still picking myself up off the floor after seeing the latest episode (season 3 ep. 9) of Person of Interest, but actually my wish (of seeing cool John Reese lose his cool to the point of sobbing) had been granted.

I love Jim Caviezel; it's pretty hard to find his crying scenes since he's a rather cool guy in many of his movies.

November 21, 2013 4:21 am  #239

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me it's on YouTube! I don't normally watch the show, but I'd definitely like to see this!

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 21, 2013 4:46 pm  #240

It's here:
(Warning: BIG SPOILER! Don't click on this link if you wish to follow Person of Interest or haven't watched season 3 episode 9
http://www.cbs.com/shows/person_of_interest/video/9E52CF0E-2C47-81D4-38C8-72475B8D4A03/person-of-interest-times-up/

You can't see much, actually, since it's pretty dark & his face is buried when he sobs.
But considering his usually cold & tough character, it's heartbreaking to see him like this.

Last edited by sakura (November 21, 2013 4:47 pm)

Board footera