You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2013 5:00 pm  #241

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Dianna Agron apparently cries in The Family. Will be checking that out tomorrow. She also cries on Glee quite a bit. The only episodes I know the titles of are; Bad Reputation (double tears) and The Funeral (two single tears). If anyone else knows specific episodes, please let me know

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 22, 2013 2:46 am  #242

Gabriel mann in revenge when his character learned of padma's death.perfect double tear and comforting scene. Stunning.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rnpCM6Lk5c

Last edited by inmyarms (November 22, 2013 2:49 am)

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 22, 2013 4:12 am  #243

Also Jim caveziel cries in an old movie called Angel Eyes.  It used to be on YouTube idk if it still is.  He is talking to his dead wife in a graveyard.  Personally I find him much more attractive now but it might be worth rewatching

That scene from revenge was great btw.  Loved how she shook when he did.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 22, 2013 7:18 am  #244

I noticed that too.revenge has some amazing crying scenes.there's one long one where the make and female lead have a long hug/ugly cry fest while comforting the dying dog. It's dreamy.

November 22, 2013 1:12 pm  #245

Omg I love that scene!

Also foe people who like Jim Caveziel, I am pretty sure he has crying scenes in The Passion of the Christ.  Personally it feels weird as a Christian I can't enjoy those without feeling strange but if it doesn't bother you

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 22, 2013 1:38 pm  #246

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh-crfoUjXk
Here's another amazing revenge scene.Nolan and Jack crying over Declan s death which was a major death in the show. Not many visible tears but all-out of great blt action and then raging.it's intense.

November 22, 2013 1:43 pm  #247

Oh and this is one of my favorites ever.it's from 2008 from an Australian soap opera after a character dies. There is one amazing crying scene after another.that's what's great about soaps.they drag out these greif sequences nice and long. The characters husband named Declan does some of the most and aaaammmmmmaaazing guy cry I have ever scene and there is lots of it. Look at 8:40 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8g5fANLLn8k
It's a pity this guy left acting first to join the Australian army and then to become a nurse.

Last edited by inmyarms (November 22, 2013 1:44 pm)

November 22, 2013 11:06 pm  #248

@yellowrose: Thanks, I just saw Jim Caviezel's crying scene in Angel Eyes. I agree with you, he's much more attractive now (that he's over 40) than when he was in his 30s. But his crying scene has become rare over time, and I think Angel Eyes is one of his best crying scenes. The crying scenes in High Crimes & Outlander are nothing compared to that Angel Eyes scene. Thank you for the recs!

Personally I can never watch him in The Passion of the Christ with any enjoyment, since I'm a Christian. It's just plain weird & feels really wrong.

@inmyarms: Thank you for those vids! I like Nick Wechsler's crying scenes!

November 23, 2013 12:42 pm  #249

I did go to see The Family and Dianna's crying scene was really beautiful. Watching that single tear slowly slide down her cheek was amazing

December 2, 2013 5:30 pm  #250

Now seen The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. Although to be honest, watching Jennifer cry doesn't mean as much as say Dianna in The Family because I feel spoilt with Jennifer. She's cried in every one of her movies (that I've seen anyway) and the mysteries gone so to speak. Does anyone else feel like this?

Board footera