You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 2, 2013 5:58 pm  #251

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

To me it's always more the merrier. I can do without the mystery. How was her crying in Catching Fire? Was it as intense as the crying scene in Hunger Games? Also, did Jena Malone get a crying scene? 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 2, 2013 7:11 pm  #252

I don't remember the first one all that much, she does have one or two small crying scenes that are intense. Jena Malone doesn't really have one particularly.

Maybe I just like Dianna more than Jennifer, but I do agree about the more the merrier sentiment

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

December 4, 2013 8:02 pm  #253

I saw it too, a few hours ago.. She has one scene were... ( Spoilers) Peeta is electrocuted and he is about to die. That was pretty intense because her face turns red and there's some BLT at one point, i guess this one stands up on its on among the others...

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

December 28, 2013 6:10 pm  #254

Sleepless in Seattle has some pretty fair crying in it, and You've Got Mail...am I the only one who can see parallels between Doris Day/Rock Hudson and Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks?  The ending of Mail had quite the emotional kick to it...if you've seen it, you know what I mean.  If you see it for the first time (it turns up on satellite now and then) you'd best put a handkerchief where you can get it easy! LOL!

Last edited by handkerchief (December 28, 2013 6:14 pm)

December 31, 2013 6:57 pm  #255

Freida Pinto has two crying scenes in Miral (2010). The first ones is more intense, with a decent lip curl. The second one is much more expressionless with tear lines going down her cheeks. I always thought that she was kind of a wooden actress. And...she's a pretty wooden crier as well. It came off slightly hokey, especially the more intense crying scene. However, she is sexy as hell and I ended up enjoying her crying scene anyway.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 8, 2014 4:14 pm  #256

Jennifer Lawrence cried her obligatory single tear in her new movie American Hustle. This was her right cheek this time. I would love to see her do the double

January 28, 2014 2:01 pm  #257

I haven't seen this movie, but yesterday I was told that Teresa Palmer cries a single tear in Warm Bodies. Can anybody confirm if this is true

February 3, 2014 5:36 pm  #258

In That Awkward Moment there is an emotional scene between Zac Efron and Imogen Poots. Only Imogen sheds a tear though

February 11, 2014 6:01 pm  #259

there was a fabulous scene in last nights teen wolf. scott lets one tear lose while his best friend friend explains to him that he might have the saem desease that killed his mother, while his own eyes get all watery. they have an epic bro hug in which y9u can tell theyre crying but unfortunately the cmaera doesnt get close enough to capture waterworks. but still a great scene.

Tears are the last gift of true love.

February 13, 2014 3:23 am  #260

You don't hardly associate Burt Reynolds with crying, do you?  Well, there's a scene not all that far into the flick The End where he learns he's going to die a horrible death and he cries a gallon of tears or more.  I think there's also a crying scene with Sally Field.  The movie's supposed to be a comedy, albeit a dark one.

Last edited by handkerchief (July 1, 2014 9:52 pm)

Board footera