You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2014 6:51 am  #281

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Yes it comes out in November. They haven't currently released the list of IMAX cinemas that are screening it yet. I'm lucky enough to have an IMAX screen near where I live, I'm crossing my fingers that I can see it there

It will be available in standard theatres too again from November 7th

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 24, 2014 7:41 am  #282

I was searching for Kevin Bacon tears and found an interview where he admits, that he cried in the film Life Of Pi "I am not ashamed and let it. all out". He must have cried four times and I wonder about the four scenes in the film.
The best male crying scene is at the end. Bollywood actor Irrfan Khan tears up.

August 24, 2014 2:03 pm  #283

I didn't know Kevin Bacon starred in Life of Pi, as far as i remember i didn't see any scene with him in that movie. Maybe you found an interview where he said he cried watching it not acting in it.
Anyway if you want to see him crying more you can watch Death Sentence, he has at least 4  major crying scenes in it ( one in close up) and Murder in the First where he breaks down at the end and he cries a lot again. The last one, i guess i posted it somewhere in the videos section.
 He even cries in 3 romantic comedies She's Having a Baby, He said, She said and Queens Logic. I love when he cries in the first one mentioned, it's been a whole discussion on this scene on some forum a few years ago. I think it's one of the most beautifull crying scenes ever made..I posted it in the video section as well...

Last edited by psychic_girl (August 24, 2014 2:08 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 24, 2014 7:48 pm  #284

Thank you psychic girl for your tipps! Guess my english is not good enough to explain myself properly. Bacon talked about the last film he went to see and not a film he is playing in.

September 4, 2014 11:25 am  #285

Byzantium: Nice lip curl from Gemma Arterton near the end of the movie

Daisy Diamond: Lovely flowing tears (both eyes) from Noomi Rapace

Dead Man Down: Lip tremble and mild lip curl from Noomi Rapace

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 6, 2014 12:15 pm  #286

Maia Monroe sheds several tears in The Guest, on one occasion there is a good eye filling moment. The problem is because it's a digital movie as opposed to a film the tears don't show up as well. Her last crying moment towards the end is quite acceptable though

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 6, 2014 8:06 pm  #287

Josh Charles has a few crying scenes in Bird People, i can't wait to see this movie. There are hints in the trailer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2368635/?ref_=cs_ov_tt

Last edited by psychic_girl (September 6, 2014 8:07 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

September 14, 2014 2:00 pm  #288

Did somebody see rails and ties with Kevin Bacon, Marcia Gay Harden and Miles Heizer?
There is a lot of crying and it is quite a depressing film: tear filled eyes, tears running down and sobbing from both, man and woman.

September 14, 2014 11:10 pm  #289

The most recent Hell on Wheels episode "Elam Ferguson" featured an epic crying scene from star Anson Mount.  Near the end, he sheds one tear.  Then the very end is a gut-wrenching sobbing scene.  Don't really see tears (the camera keeps pulling back), but, my God, the sounds he makes.  Heart breaking.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

September 15, 2014 6:19 pm  #290

I did, flatter. I saw Rails and ties a few years ago, Marcia Gay Harden cries a lot in it but Kevin Bacon has just one sobbing scene towards the end and the scene is filmed at a distance, all it can be seen is his face getting flushed. I don't quite remember having seen more then this but maybe i forgot. If you see it can you post here a feedback on it , please?

Woody Harrelson

Board footera