You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 16, 2014 6:54 pm  #291

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

The most recent episode of the Strain involves a sobbing scene by the main male character.  Its dark, but you can see parts of his face.  Not bad, but not the best scene Ive ever seen.  Toward the end of the episode season 1 episode 10

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

September 17, 2014 1:13 pm  #292

Yes, nice little scene from Corey Stoll on The Strain.  I agree it was too dark, though.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

September 28, 2014 9:30 pm  #293

The latest "The Intruders", episode 6, "Bound", had a lot of crying.  John Simm has a good scene with tears in the middle, and a sobbing scene at the very end which is juxtaposed with Sonya Salomaa sobbing over her missing daughter.  Mira Sorvino also does some crying.  
It's currently on BBC-America, On Demand.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

October 2, 2014 1:01 am  #294

psychic_girl wrote:

Josh Charles has a few crying scenes in Bird People, i can't wait to see this movie. There are hints in the trailer http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2368635/?ref_=cs_ov_tt

I've put this movie on my waitlist, but I haven't seen the trailer yet.

Oh my, Josh Charles is finally turning on the waterworks so beautifully (I've been dying to see his crying scenes again, after his wonderful crying in In Treatment)... So cannot wait to see! <3

October 2, 2014 11:04 pm  #295

I saw two episodes from The Ripper Street where Matthew Macfayden is very close to crying, i'm talking about episode 3 (The King Came Calling) and 7 ( A Man of My Company ). There are short scenes but very powerfull , mostly the one from ''The king came ...'' the raw emotion in his voice and his flushed face, eyes are amazing..i was really impressed and except those scenes i didn't find any. I used to see one sobbing scene in ''My father's den'' but doesn't sound very convincing..Does anyone know if he cried in other movies except Pride and Prejudice where he gets choked up?

Last edited by psychic_girl (October 2, 2014 11:05 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

October 18, 2014 3:07 pm  #296

I just saw Bird People with Josh Charles. I was expecting more to be honest, not that his crying is not good enough but the scenes are far too short to be really effective like the ones from In Treatment. There're those 2 scenes from the trailer, the sob scene is  quite good but filmed from a distance. Overall  I like the sounds he makes..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

October 20, 2014 5:49 pm  #297

In the latest episode of Revenge (S04E04), Emily VanCamp has a good crying scene

October 24, 2014 7:36 pm  #298

I don't know if I have mentioned this before, but the movie Candy with Heath Ledger has a great scene aroud 1:35 into the movie  Its a really sweet scene, he cries like real people do where the tears fall first and then he tries desperately to fight iti until he can't anymore and just sobs...really sweet

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

October 24, 2014 11:09 pm  #299

Also, Chicago Fire's first episode of the third  season, Severide has a cute scene in the last minute or so of the episode.  I will post it in the video section

October 28, 2014 5:53 pm  #300

Jennifer Lawrence cries her obligatory single tear in her new movie Serena. She also has a good lip curl too. Sadly though I can't recommend it as it didn't have much story and was a bit slow and ponderous

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera