You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 8, 2014 4:08 am  #321

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Thanks guys...DYING to see Interstellar.  
I was already excited to see it just from the reviews but now I seriously can not wait.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

November 8, 2014 12:34 pm  #322

I'm waiting to go in and see it as we speak. The film snob in me is delighted to say in full 15/70 Imax

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 9, 2014 1:13 am  #323

Matthew McConaughey said in an interviw that he cried three times watching the movie, mostly , maybe those parts where he cried in it. So he cried watching himself crying ..This is odd and cool at the same time..

http://uk.eonline.com/videos/227258/matthew-mcconaughey-s-manly-tears-for-interstellar

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 11, 2014 9:53 pm  #324

Michael Keaton will definitely cry in the Birdman, there's a nice clip on IMBD where he's shown tearing up. Gee, a lot of top notch actors turned the waterworks this year. This makes me so excited.
I've seen Michael Keaton crying, even sobbing  in Clean and Sober where he plays a guy who's recovering after drug addiction.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2562232/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 11, 2014 9:58 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 13, 2014 4:15 pm  #325

Disappointed to hear about Hathaway and Chastain having limited crying scenes. Did either have at least one crying scene? They are such amazing criers that it would be a crime to not give them at least one good crying moment.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 13, 2014 6:35 pm  #326

TorNorth, they do have and those scenes are great as well. It's just that Mathew's crying is more evident as being, as far as i'm concerned, more intense ( maybe because it's a male crying scene) . Anne has at least 3 crying scenes with lots of tears streaming down her face and Jessica Chastain cries too, she also cries in the screen scene, being on the other side of the screen, opposite McConaughey.

Woody Harrelson

November 14, 2014 1:08 pm  #327

Something else I noticed and it's true of other actresses as well, but Jessica Chastain seems to get more beautiful when she has tears in her eyes

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 15, 2014 11:30 am  #328

Just watched Interstellar last night. I was a bit disappointed in terms of lip curl (in the females). They two women had plenty of crying scenes, but it was more snivelly than proper sobbing. Though there were some glimpses of a lip curl in Anne Hathaway. Jessica Chastain had an internse sobbing scene where her lip clearly curled, but her face was half obscured and it was seen through a monitor. I do remember one teardrop on Anne Hathaways face (though they probably had more). Both of the male leads had lip curls when they cried.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 15, 2014 3:43 pm  #329

I just saw the trailer of whiplash https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d_jQycdQGo.
There ist a one tear scene and it seems that there ist going to be more!

November 16, 2014 4:38 pm  #330

Dear Flatter, I saw Whiplash, and its a great great film. 
Miles Teller is an true discovery (can you say that in english).
Anyhow, there are more one-single-tear-scenes than sobbing scenes, but nevertheless it's a great movie.

Board footera