You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 16, 2014 8:17 pm  #331

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Any one tear scenes from the girls in the trailer? His girlfriend in particular looked very pretty

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 17, 2014 4:45 am  #332

I am so sorry, but i can't remember, i wasn't paying attention to the girls crying :-)

November 17, 2014 6:42 pm  #333

Since YouTube wouldn't play my Sons of Anarchy clip, I'd just like to call attention to it one more time here.  It was the November 11 episode, "Faith and Despondency" (season 7, episode 10) and is at least available On Demand, for cable subscribers.  
Near the end, the show featured a remarkable, emotional scene between homicidal outlaw biker Tig (Kim Coates) and his transgendered girlfriend Venus (Walton Goggins), wherein they discuss whether or not they will be able to stay together.  Both guys cry.  It seems everyone knew how emotional it was going to be, as the director filmed both of them simultaneously with two cameras in order to capture their real-time reactions to each other.  It is so powerful and moving.  In interviews, Walton Goggins has said that it's hard for him to talk about the scene without choking up.  
Also, the beginning of the show featured a fairly brief scene of Charlie Hunnam's Jax crying after having had sex with a woman for the first time since his wife was murdered.  
For being such a brutal and violent show, Sons really has had a pretty good number of male crying scenes over the years (and female too).  

Last edited by Squonk (November 17, 2014 6:45 pm)

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

November 17, 2014 6:50 pm  #334

For the boys, last week's Nov. 9 episode of Homeland ("Redux") had a major Claire Danes sobbing scene with plenty of lip curl.  End of the episode.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

November 18, 2014 7:07 pm  #335

Psychic girl, I believe the movie was called Gunman's Walk.  It turns up on the Western Encore channel a time or two.  You might could look it up on Wikipedia.

November 19, 2014 12:46 pm  #336

Benedict Cumberbatch has a great sobbing scene in The Imitation Game towards the end.

Really good film actually. I'd give it 10/10

November 19, 2014 4:47 pm  #337

In the newest episode of Son of Anarchy (s07e11)
almost everyone is crying! Jax, Juice, Nero! Pretty amazing.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/11/19/sons-of-anarchy-jax-juice-nero-truth/

November 19, 2014 5:40 pm  #338

I was just going to post about last night's Sons of Anarchy ("Suits of Woe").  So much crying!  Charlie Hunnam actually had two scenes.  Theo Rossi has had so many crying scenes on this show that his friend and co-star Kim Coates has joked that "No one needs to see Theo cry anymore" (Yes, we do.  He's great at it), but this one with him AND Hunnam crying was brutal.  Jimmy Smits had a good one too.  Glad someone else saw this, abcd1234.  

November 19, 2014 6:29 pm  #339

Does Skye ever cry in Marvel Agents of Shield. I've heard she does in the first season somewhere

November 19, 2014 8:11 pm  #340

Thanks Hankerchief, i found two scenes on youtube about this  western movie. There're brief scenes where the evil son ( the blond one, i guess) cries but towards the end Van Helfin who plays the father it's not shown much crying. The videos are also too poor in quality to figure it out..
Look this is the title of the clip on youtube : Tab Hunter & Van Heflin in Gunman's Walk finale

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 19, 2014 8:11 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera