You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 18, 2015 9:44 pm  #411

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

In this mini series "childhoods end" Mike Vogel cries quite a bit...in every episode there is at least a tear rolling.

Last edited by abcd1234 (December 18, 2015 9:44 pm)

January 9, 2016 10:50 am  #412

Yesterday I went to see Joy, and was disappointed to find the single tear shot in the trailer is not in the movie, there is a scene where you see a tear at the bottom of her face but not the running part and there is a good sobbing scene in the final third

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 3, 2016 9:47 pm  #413

Ben Whishaw  in "London Spy".  Episode 1, about 50 minutes.  Episode 2, about 7 minutes and at 44 minutes.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

February 13, 2016 12:17 am  #414

Last time I checked, this wasn't on Youtube, but Colin Firth in The King's Speech has a crying scene fairly late in the film.  In the scene, all the emotional pressures have built up to the point where he breaks into sobs; it's a very satisfying crying scene.  I remember the first time I saw this in the movie theatre I was in awe because somehow I hadn't expected Colin to be so great at crying onscreen, not having seen a great deal of his work. 

Last edited by White Tulip (February 13, 2016 12:19 am)

February 21, 2016 1:44 pm  #415

Watched Star Wars: The Force Awakens a few weeks back. I have to say Daisy Ridley's crying is a treat for the eyes. LOTS of tears, large drops running freely. I think she cried at around five separate occasions. Great lip and chin trembling. I liked how her lip curled outwards and trembled at the same time. She did a very brief full lip curl near the end, though she buried her face a moment after. I really hope there will be a great sobbing scene in the future.

Also, Rogue's Cut of X-Men: Days of Future Past. Great sobbing scene from Ellen Page. It was a pleasant surprise because before now I was fairly sure Ellen Page didn't do the lip curl. The bottom lip became large and had a nice curled shape. Too bad it wasn't available in the theatrical cut. Also tears in eyes and smeared on the face in several scenes. 

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 7, 2016 10:45 pm  #416

The Choice, this year's Nicholas Sparks digital capture has crying scenes from both Benjamin Walker and Teresa Palmer. Benjamin does do a small lip curl on a couple of his breakdown scenes. Also Alexandra Daddario has very brief tears in her eyes in one scene

March 14, 2016 1:25 pm  #417

Keira Knightley has some good scenes near the end of "Everest."  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 15, 2016 5:12 am  #418

There's also an episode of CSI (4th season maybe?) where a woman has Nick Stokes at gunpoint in a tense emotional scene, and he definitely tears up.

In CSI: Miami I don't think Horatio Caine (David Caruso) ever actually cries but he comes close after his wife is shot and dying in the hospital. They're trying to keep things light in her last moments, 'making plans' for next week. He says 'youre not going to... stand me up, are you?' and his voice trembles.
In the same series about a season later, Lt Delko (Adam Rodriguez, pre-Magic Mike) suffers brain injury from a bullet wound and temporarily forgets his sister has died. When he realizes she's gone, he closes his eyes and silently cries one or two Perfect Tears.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 15, 2016 8:57 am  #419

Yesterday I saw The VVitch A New England Folktale, the crying was limited to just sobbing scenes unfortunately. There was one point where I thought a tear might have fallen but couldn't see it to verify

March 30, 2016 7:16 pm  #420

Bruce McGill gets quite choked up in 'Rizzoli & Isles' season 6 episode 17.
Title character in new show 'Damien' cries while yelling at a crucifix in episode 1.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera