You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2016 6:06 am  #441

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Hi psychic_girl...I cannot seem to find it. The Mad Dogs I found was the American version with Michael Imperioli. Is there a link we can use? Many thanks in advance! 

July 16, 2016 11:07 am  #442

I'll put the clip in the videos section right away..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

July 17, 2016 2:49 am  #443

Thank you so very much, psychic_girl! It was wonderful. I would love to see more of him crying, too...if there are any others. @Yellowrose (or anyone who might have it) - where can I find the clip of John Krazinski in 13 hours?

July 17, 2016 8:51 pm  #444

Went to see The Conjuring 2 yesterday, and it didn't disappoint. At least, Vera Farmiga's crying didn't disappoint. I remember at least two scenes with tears rolling down her eyes. And there are two scenes of her sobbing hard, with a heaving body and a great lip curl.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 20, 2016 9:44 pm  #445

TorNorth wrote:

Went to see The Conjuring 2 yesterday, and it didn't disappoint. At least, Vera Farmiga's crying didn't disappoint. I remember at least two scenes with tears rolling down her eyes. And there are two scenes of her sobbing hard, with a heaving body and a great lip curl.

Have you ever seen the British film The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas?  Vera Farmiga has an all-out, hysterical crying scene at the end of it.  Two things keep me from posting the scene, though:  the film is about the Holocaust, so it's very sad to watch -- the last couple scenes especially so -- and the film's ending is a "twist" that I wouldn't want to give away to anyone who hasn't seen it.

Last edited by White Tulip (July 20, 2016 9:50 pm)

July 21, 2016 10:19 am  #446

White Tulip wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

Have you ever seen the British film The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas?  Vera Farmiga has an all-out, hysterical crying scene at the end of it.  Two things keep me from posting the scene, though:  the film is about the Holocaust, so it's very sad to watch -- the last couple scenes especially so -- and the film's ending is a "twist" that I wouldn't want to give away to anyone who hasn't seen it.

What. I'm certainly obliged to check it out now. She also had a great sobbing scene in "In Tranzit". But I haven't managed to find that film anywhere.

July 26, 2016 10:17 am  #447

I watched Hellraiser 2 again after many, many years. Forgot quite a few details, such as how the introduction of Ashley Laurence starts with a zoom on her right eye, and a big tear rolls out it as the camera zooms out, followed by her tear streaked (and gorgeous) face. She's got a few more tear streaked scenes, as well as some great lip curls for my own pleasure.

I could watch the first two Hellraisers just to see Ashley Laurence cry. 😍

July 26, 2016 12:38 pm  #448

Samantha Mathis has a similar crying scene in Broken Arrow towards the end of the film

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 13, 2016 6:46 pm  #449

Jane Levy in the movie 'Don't Breathe' has a few sobbing scenes, a couple with her hand over her mouth with falling tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 15, 2016 1:05 am  #450

missyjdma wrote:

Thank you so very much, psychic_girl! It was wonderful. I would love to see more of him crying, too...if there are any others. @Yellowrose (or anyone who might have it) - where can I find the clip of John Krazinski in 13 hours?

Here is the clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ba6_0E6VSRk

starts about 1:25 
I love John Krazinski- can't wait to see his new movie the Hollars.  Sounds promising

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera