You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2016 9:14 pm  #461

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Last week I watched a little-known but interesting Holocaust-themed film starring Joseph Fiennes, called Spring 1941. J. Fiennes has a couple of very affecting emotional moments in the film:  the first occurs when he's trying to stop a woman from being beaten by a group of Nazis,and the second happens when he hugs his daughter after narrowly escaping being shot by the Nazis.  There are no actual tears in either situation -- it's more as though he's trying hard to keep his emotions in check so as not to cause further trouble or alarm anyone -- but I found the moments touching just the same.   

Last edited by White Tulip (October 9, 2016 3:32 am)

October 3, 2016 11:43 am  #462

psychic_girl wrote:

Are there any crying scenes in Deepwater horizon?

Not really that I remember. Mark Wahlberg has a mini breakdown at the end and Kate Hudson's character tries to hold it together on the phone after the disaster but I think that's it

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 10, 2016 4:27 pm  #463

I saw The Girl on the Train over the weekend.  Emily Blunt is in tears in nearly every scene.  Haley Bennet has several crying scenes as well; a couple of them are fairly intense.  Of the two actresses, Bennet has the more expressive crying face, I wouldn't go so far as to say she lip curls, but there is a fair amount of mouth and chin movement.   

October 14, 2016 9:51 pm  #464

There was lots of crying at the end of last night's Project Runway (s15e05)!

A businessman (played by Colin Egglesfield) cries in 'Lucifer' s2 ep2 around the 20 minute mark. It personally didn't work for me, but he does a nice face crumple.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (October 14, 2016 9:59 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

October 15, 2016 11:08 am  #465

Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children: two tearful scenes from the two male and female kid leads. Eva Green herself has a nice brief crying scene. I recall a single tear down her left eye. There's also a bit lip and chin wobble from her.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 16, 2016 5:37 pm  #466

Billy Lynn's Longest Halftime Walk apparently has a crying scene for the main character according to a review I've read.

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

October 25, 2016 4:43 am  #467

Chloe Bennet in Marvel's Agents of SHIELD season 3 finale...I have no words. I'm in pieces just looking at her expression 

October 25, 2016 4:54 pm  #468

Yesterday I saw the film "Need for speed" with Aaron Paul. It is not exactly my film but Aaron Paul has two niece scenes with tears. I have to admit, that I like the crying Scenes in Breaking Bad more.
Spoiler:
​The first time he is in prison after the death of his race mate beeing questioned.
​The second time is right at the end when he is caught by the police once more for racing, lying on the floor an he sheds one tear which rolls over the bridge of his nose.

October 27, 2016 4:05 am  #469

A Winters Tale was a terrible movie but it did have a bit of Colin Farrell crying.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Mgkcr2tPu0c/U7QkOi8IrxI/AAAAAAACWlw/QKb4ipJmrWs/s1600/colin+farrell+shirtless+3.gif

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

October 27, 2016 4:35 pm  #470

British mystery fans might remember the episode of Inspector Lynley titled "In Divine Proportion."  There's a superb, extremely touching breakdown/comforting scene at the end involving Sharon Small as Barbara Havers and Nathaniel Parker as Lynley.  Having narrowly escaped being killed, Havers slowly dissolves into tears, and sobs against Lynley's chest.  A truly cathartic scene, and if it ever shows up on Youtube again, I'll post it.

Board footera