You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 27, 2016 4:11 pm  #481

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Kleo wrote:

Daniel Gillies in the movie "Uncross the stars" has a beautiful crying scene. Wanted to see him cry for a while and finally did. The whole movie is quite good  if you wanna watch it. In that scene you can see his face while he's crying and hear the sobs. I loved it. 🙂

Is this the scene you are referring to? it starts around 5:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30OzdQ3qRrU

November 27, 2016 5:15 pm  #482

Yes. That's it. What do you guys think of it? I'm a big fan of Vampire dairies and the Originals, but his character doesn't have much emotional scenes in it. So this movie was a satisfaction. 😊 I love the way he cries.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

November 30, 2016 8:56 am  #483

TorNorth wrote:

The lead actress from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them has several crying scenes. I definitely recall some falling tears. There's also a mild lip curl. I was really annoyed that the camera cut away just as she started to sob. There's a tearful moment from another actress, and Eddie Redmayne during the same scene has a tear down his face. I really like the lead actress though. Very pretty woman, I need to find more potential crying material from her.

Can I ask in which format you saw this in. I saw it yesterday in 2D and didn't see any falling tears. Katherine Waterston did have tears in her eyes but didn't see them fall

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 30, 2016 10:50 am  #484

I thought she had falling tears during the execution scene. I suppose I could be wrong. Tears are not my focus and give it less attention. I'll have to check again when the blu-ray comes out.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 30, 2016 9:00 pm  #485

TorNorth wrote:

The lead actress from Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them has several crying scenes. I definitely recall some falling tears. There's also a mild lip curl. I was really annoyed that the camera cut away just as she started to sob. There's a tearful moment from another actress, and Eddie Redmayne during the same scene has a tear down his face. I really like the lead actress though. Very pretty woman, I need to find more potential crying material from her.

Katherine Waterston starred in a movie called Queen of Earth last year. I couldn't find any good clips online, but she and the other female lead, Elizabeth Moss, both cry quite a bit in it from what I remember.

Also: Marion Cotillard has a couple of brief, but very pretty crying scenes near the end of Allied -- lots of falling tears.

Last edited by Tristana (November 30, 2016 9:04 pm)

December 1, 2016 2:37 pm  #486

Does Brad Pitt also have crying scenes in the movie?

December 1, 2016 2:42 pm  #487

Kleo wrote:

Yes. That's it. What do you guys think of it? I'm a big fan of Vampire dairies and the Originals, but his character doesn't have much emotional scenes in it. So this movie was a satisfaction. 😊 I love the way he cries.

I like the scene very much, because at the end he breaks down and doesn't hold back, also there are different stages of crying, its nice that the show everything and it is quite long. but i guess this must be the intention since they even discuss his inability to cry (at the beginning).

December 1, 2016 10:03 pm  #488

abcd1234 wrote:

Does Brad Pitt also have crying scenes in the movie?

He does have a brief crying scene near the end of the film.  It's fairly intense, but I personally didn't find it all that satisfying. It reminded me a lot of his crying scene at the end of Se7en -- a very expressive crying-face and some sobbing noises, but no visible tears that I could make out.  (It's definitely possible that you might enjoy it more than I did.  I think Brad Pitt is really handsome, but for some reason I often find his crying scenes kind of awkward.)  

He also has a few other emotional moments during the last 1/3 of the film; I remember at least one or two nice scenes where you can see tears in his eyes. 

December 4, 2016 1:09 pm  #489

Tristana wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

Katherine Waterston starred in a movie called Queen of Earth last year. I couldn't find any good clips online, but she and the other female lead, Elizabeth Moss, both cry quite a bit in it from what I remember.

Also: Marion Cotillard has a couple of brief, but very pretty crying scenes near the end of Allied -- lots of falling tears.

I checked out Queen of Earth. She did have a tear roll plus a lip curl in the ending scene, but it was such an abrupt shot that it jarred me just as it was turning me on. Pretentious "artsy" garbage.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 6, 2016 12:38 pm  #490

Hailee Seinfeld in The Edge of Seventeen has two crying scenes the first a sobbing scene outside then a quieter one inside. I thought I saw a tear roll but it was a bit faint - expect a rant on image quality in movies later

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

Board footera