You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 30, 2020 10:19 am  #741

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

In THE SECRETS WE KEEP are two cryings scene at the end of the film, from Joel Kinnaman (spoiler) and Chris Messina (where he gets comforted).

October 30, 2020 12:50 pm  #742

Thanks for this, abcd1234. "The Secrets We Keep" looks great.  I hadn't heard about it and I love both actors (and Chris Messina did some great crying in the show "Damages".)

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

October 30, 2020 3:31 pm  #743

Oliver Jackson-Cohen has a nice little sobbing scene near the end of episode 7 of Haunting of Bly Manor.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.

November 25, 2020 7:09 pm  #744

Squonk wrote:

Thanks for this, abcd1234. "The Secrets We Keep" looks great.  I hadn't heard about it and I love both actors (and Chris Messina did some great crying in the show "Damages".)

Oh did he? Any idea when? I've had a soft spot for Chris Messina ever since the movie 'Devil'.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my lachrimatory.

December 6, 2020 6:49 am  #745

For anyone who has been watching the admittedly terrible Netflix show Virgin River, Jack's character has a sweet crying scene at the end of season 2 episode 5

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

December 8, 2020 10:40 am  #746

There is a series call MotherFatherSon with Richard Gere (2019),
his son cries actually in every scene he is in (beginning at the end of the first episode), since
he is (SPOILER) recovering from a stroke.

Last edited by abcd1234 (December 9, 2020 3:53 pm)

December 8, 2020 10:41 am  #747

And there is also a nice little crying scene at the end of SOUND OF METAL with Riz Ahmed, where both he and his girlfriend cry in bed an hold each other (it is on PRIME)

December 15, 2020 4:29 am  #748

truffle wrote:

Travelers season 3, episodes 9 and 10 have amazing crying from MacKenzie Porter with plenty of unchecked tears

I know this is from almost 2 years ago, but do you by any chance remember if there are other crying scenes in the show? I'm looking for something to watch, and this show seems interesting, though not quite up my alley, but if there are more scenes like these, I wouldn't mind watching, this girl seems like a beautiful crier.

December 15, 2020 9:30 pm  #749

cray stinger wrote:

truffle wrote:

Travelers season 3, episodes 9 and 10 have amazing crying from MacKenzie Porter with plenty of unchecked tears

I know this is from almost 2 years ago, but do you by any chance remember if there are other crying scenes in the show? I'm looking for something to watch, and this show seems interesting, though not quite up my alley, but if there are more scenes like these, I wouldn't mind watching, this girl seems like a beautiful crier.

She is, look. https://etcanada.com/news/588934/mackenzie-porter-gets-emotional-in-powerful-new-video-for-seeing-other-people/

December 15, 2020 10:25 pm  #750

Amans lacrimae wrote:

cray stinger wrote:

truffle wrote:

She is, look. https://etcanada.com/news/588934/mackenzie-porter-gets-emotional-in-powerful-new-video-for-seeing-other-people/

I saw that video yesterday, she is certainly a beautiful crier! I'm just curious to know whether she cries more in that show, because from what I gather, the genre of the show isn't what I usually watch, but if there is enough crying, I might watch the whole thing.

Board footera