You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 11, 2022 5:56 pm  #891

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

No one in the MCU cries harder than Oscar Isaac. Well, no men anyway.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (May 11, 2022 6:00 pm)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

May 14, 2022 5:46 pm  #892

Myfanwy wrote:

Colin Firth has a few crying scenes in the series The Staircase which is on HBO max in my country.

Which episodes stand out the most?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 14, 2022 9:27 pm  #893

psychic_girl wrote:

Myfanwy wrote:

Colin Firth has a few crying scenes in the series The Staircase which is on HBO max in my country.

Which episodes stand out the most?

It's a short series of only 4 episodes. The first episode hits the jackpot immediately with about 3 or 4 short scenes. The rest of the episodes don't have any as far as I'm aware of.

Happiness can be found,  even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.

May 20, 2022 2:51 pm  #894

Thank you. I saw them all, incuding the one in episode two towards the end of the episode. The crying is kind of brief at times. I think they should have let him cry some but then his character was rather psychopatic so he sort of pretend to be emotional to ellicit pity than actually experiencing pain.

Last edited by psychic_girl (May 27, 2022 5:12 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

May 26, 2022 11:32 pm  #895

Andrew Garfield - Under the Banner of Heaven ep6

On Hulu. Lots to unpack with this miniseries but has a lot of star players. ANYWAY!!

There are teary moments from multiple characters (male and female) throughout the series, but Andrew Garfield’s character struggles with his faith and cries about it hard at the end of ep 6. Tears, sobs, breath hitches, mild comfort from wife. Honestly satisfying but wish his wife would’ve done more.

May 27, 2022 5:16 pm  #896

Beez wrote:

Andrew Garfield - Under the Banner of Heaven ep6

On Hulu. Lots to unpack with this miniseries but has a lot of star players. ANYWAY!!

There are teary moments from multiple characters (male and female) throughout the series, but Andrew Garfield’s character struggles with his faith and cries about it hard at the end of ep 6. Tears, sobs, breath hitches, mild comfort from wife. Honestly satisfying but wish his wife would’ve done more.

What a great scene !  Those breaths he takes really sound amazing !

Woody Harrelson

May 29, 2022 3:00 am  #897

I will have to see if my roommate wants to watch this with me. She's an ex-Mormon and might be interested in the Mormon stuff.

May 29, 2022 4:36 am  #898

In "Under the Banner of Heaven", Billy Howle does a lot of crying, especially in the first episode. He's very good (acting and crying).

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

June 1, 2022 5:56 pm  #899

Does anyone know if Adam Driver cries in The Last Duel?

June 1, 2022 7:17 pm  #900

Tom Cruise has 2  nice major tearing up scenes  in Top Gun : Maverick half through the movie. In one of them , the one which is a close up he's shown wiping them too.Miles Teller has also a short crying scene in the begining which shows some promise.

Woody Harrelson

Board footera