You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2022 8:39 pm  #921

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

If anyone could find the scene of Karl Urban in Out of the blue, that'd be great! 

August 20, 2022 3:31 am  #922

I've looked at various parts but so far i've been unable to find the Out of the Blue scene in the movie. Here's the link: https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-out-of-the-blue-free-56414.5406859
There's part of the scene in this video of Karl talking about his various roles. He starts talking about Out of the Blue at at 17:00. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grsF3UDHFN4

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

August 21, 2022 12:56 pm  #923

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I've looked at various parts but so far i've been unable to find the Out of the Blue scene in the movie. Here's the link: https://2kmovie.cc/watch-movie/watch-out-of-the-blue-free-56414.5406859
There's part of the scene in this video of Karl talking about his various roles. He starts talking about Out of the Blue at at 17:00. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grsF3UDHFN4

There is one at 1:23:10 into the movie. It's kind of dark..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 22, 2022 10:14 am  #924

Another single tear from Emilia Jones in s3e2 of Locke & Key. Not only do we see it fall there is also a lingering shot of it on her cheek. Just six episodes left hope there is a few more

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 26, 2022 3:10 am  #925

I posted the bit from Out of the Blue on my 'male actors crying' thread.
Does anyone who's seen Carnival Row recall if Orlando Bloom cries in that?

August 27, 2022 4:04 am  #926

In "Irvine Welsh's Crime", Dougray Scott cries a lot, from tearing up to full breakdown, in five out of six episodes. Phenomenal performance. 

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

August 28, 2022 9:12 pm  #927

Squonk wrote:

In "Irvine Welsh's Crime", Dougray Scott cries a lot, from tearing up to full breakdown, in five out of six episodes. Phenomenal performance. 

Thanks a lot, Squonk ! He's fabulous crying in this! In episode 6 his crying reminds me of a scene from Ripley's Game when he is ridden with guilt for having killed some men. He's sobbing intensely in that one too.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

August 29, 2022 9:07 pm  #928

I’m definitely going to check those out. 
What’s happening in his scenes from Crime? I don’t plan to watch the show so much as rifle through the episodes looking for the right scene, and it would help immensely to have more info. 

September 1, 2022 7:57 pm  #929

Another single tear from Emilia Jones in s3e3 of Locke & Key, plus one scene of her eyes very full of tears

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

September 7, 2022 3:43 pm  #930

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

I’m definitely going to check those out. 
What’s happening in his scenes from Crime? I don’t plan to watch the show so much as rifle through the episodes looking for the right scene, and it would help immensely to have more info. 

He's playing a policeman trying to catch a dangerous psychopath while he has flashbacks about a few traumatic events that took place in  his childhood. He's also battling depression and addiction to cocaine. His general mood is very well depicted as that of a depressive man who's constantly trying to put himself together because he's almost suicidal. His breakdown at the end of this seems very realistic.

Last edited by psychic_girl (September 7, 2022 3:43 pm)

Woody Harrelson

Board footera